I've been writing songs in power tab for some time now and want to include a drum part with them. How exactly do you go about doing this in power tab, since theres no drumset setting/sound?

Thanks for your guys' help.
there are no drums for powertab. get the other tab program, the one you have to buy, Guitar-Pro
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by druz15_UG
there are no drums for powertab. get the other tab program, the one you have to buy, Guitar-Pro

Or you use limewire...
Guitars:
Epiphone Elitist Les Paul Custom WCR and Dimarzio equipped
Amp:
Marshall 2266 Vintage Modern
Marshall 1960TV
Effects:
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Shoot. Thanks though.....

Lets say perhaps I do use limewire, isn't there an authorization code you need when you install it, most of the time there is.
Quote by darb0114
Shoot. Thanks though.....

Lets say perhaps I do use limewire, isn't there an authorization code you need when you install it, most of the time there is.

Well personally I don't like limewire from when I used to use it. I'd only get mp3's from it. When you are a PC user and start to download some progams ".exe" most of them are viruses, not saying they all are, but most. And those can really mess up your computer.

My cousin showed me these things called torrent's. Check out some torrent programs, and then google like guitar pro 5 torrent.

And yes you do need a Auth code, and User name, but it most likely will be included in the zip. And if you like it man buy it its not that much. Im pretty sure youll love it, if you like powertab.
is your name Darb for darby crash by anychance?
Guitar: Epiphone Elitist 1998'
Thanks shmandon, I've been thinkin about buying it eventually, cause from what I could tell from the demo its pretty kick a**.

btw, no its not for darby crash......d.a.r.b........b.r.a.d.