I've had this excrutiating(sp?) pain in my neck that I got while practicing basketball today, and it's been hurting all day.

So I was wondering, if anyone else on UG is hurtin today?
I'm not!
hope you feel better soon
"If you're not a doctor, then you must be... A fox"
*releases hounds*

last.fm
i went to the gym today so im kinda sore, but no strange/unexplainable pains. im going to doubleshot on some ibuprofen tonight. woot!
Quote by TonyRandall

you are definately a skilled writer.

myspace.

my band

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~

Member of the USA LAUGAM HIT SQUAD
Just have someone pop it. It's only a short term fix, but it does feel better.

Quote by DrkNTwstd
i went to the gym today so im kinda sore, but no strange/unexplainable pains. im going to doubleshot on some ibuprofen tonight. woot!

Yeah... that'd totally neglect the work you did in the gym. Any pain meds inhibit the growth of muscles, so if you're going to take meds after you workout (or really anytime during a stretch of working out) you might as well not workout.
Quote by madbass518
rbmason speaks the truth
Quote by guitarfreak042
i said it was the greatest movie of all time not the greatest comedy of all time......idiot....

Epi Les Paul
Epi Goth G400 Extreme
Crate GLX212
i hope its not a tumor. lol
Cole Clark FL1AC Acoustic

Quote by 2007 Stupidity Awards

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

I got my pick stuck inside my guitar . . . . how am I supposed to get it out?
My lungs, heart and chest. I've been having breathing problems and increased heart rate lately.
My legs have been hurting for some strange reason unbeknown to me
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Quote by Embodiment
My lungs, heart and chest. I've been having breathing problems and increased heart rate lately.

Damn, hope you get better.

You can't have those breathing problems while growling out Carcass at school talent shows.
between soccer, tae kwon do, and having a nine year old half brother (we have the same mother but his father could have been none other than satan himself) i am in constant pain
Quote by glm
Damn, hope you get better.

You can't have those breathing problems while growling out Carcass at school talent shows.

Thanks, hope you get better too. You should get someone to give you a massage. That can help.
I actually plan to do that one day if I can find a band.
i hope everyone gets better!!

ive got an ache from over stressin my left hand with tonnes of sweep practise.
"I don't mind making sissy rock. I'll rock your ass sensitive style" - John Mayer
Quote by Supreme WarHawk
it hurts when I pee

Drink water or wear a condom.

My wrists have been bugging my a little today...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Last night I slept with my arm folded under my chest and my neck crained in the opposite direction (by accident of course). Now I've had this crick in my neck all day and my shoulder blade is sore as all hell.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Whenever i listen to my mp3 player for hpurs on end, my lefty ear hurts like a motherfucker.