i have heard some of my friends talk about this band
and i just wanna know what style of music is it
i dont wanna waste my time listening to it if it sucks
is it metal, emo, punk, alternative?
just wondering if anyone wanted to help me out
Uhm. well they tour with Maximo Park (who rock) and The Bravery (who also rock). However PiP suck ass. it's poppy british band like the above 2. maybe the album's ok. but their live show is horrible!
Quote by madbass518
rbmason speaks the truth
Quote by guitarfreak042
i said it was the greatest movie of all time not the greatest comedy of all time......idiot....

Epi Les Paul
Epi Goth G400 Extreme
Crate GLX212
Are you kidding? They're fantastic live.

They're a Welsh band who have released 2 EPs and 1 album under the name People In Planes, 1 7" under the name Robots In The Sky and 1 album and a handful of singles under the name Tetra Splendour.

They're signed to EMI and the British section of their label dislike them so they spend most of their time in America where they get promoted a lot by the American side.

Their album 'As Far As The Eye Can See' is wonderful and was one of my favourite albums of last year, worthwhile picking it up.

They're back in England now and touring with another fantastic British band - Amusement Parks On Fire in April.

They've also appeared in the film 'John Tucker Must Die'

So yes, brilliant. The style of music they play is hard to define but at a push i'd say pop-rockish.

Listen and judge on their Myspace
Quote by onlyonehere
Are you kidding? They're fantastic live.

Maybe it's just a british thing...

But I do say check them out. Never turn down any kind of music without first hearing it. You just asked for my opinion, and I gave it.

But they did suck, when i saw them, hardcore.
Quote by madbass518
rbmason speaks the truth
Quote by guitarfreak042
i said it was the greatest movie of all time not the greatest comedy of all time......idiot....

Epi Les Paul
Epi Goth G400 Extreme
Crate GLX212
Quote by bobjewell87
they're supporting amusents parks on fire for a notts, absolutely ridiculous.

Why's it ridiculous?

And yeah maybe they just played a bad show.

Might go to York to see them.