View poll results: Which one
Ibanez Sz320
6 19%
Ibanez Rg321
13 41%
Other
13 41%
Voters: 32.
Hi, i've been playing one year and it's time for a new guitar.
I mainly play metal and hard rock so im looking for a good heavy sound.

The options for me are.
Ibanez Rg321(cheaper)
Ibanez sz320

which one is better for me?
look at some jackson guitars.

or have a look at a schecter Omen. Im not sure exactly what you want though.
Last edited by _3Lm0_ at Mar 21, 2007,
What music do you play?
Wenn die Nack einfällt
bedeckt sie die Welt
mit undurchdringlicher Dunkelheit.
Kälte steigt vom boden auf
und verpestet die Luft
plötzlich...
hat das Leben neue
Bedeutung

Burzum "Dunkelheit"
I was actually checking out the SZ recently, they're a great guitar for the money and very versatile.
if youve already got an amp and guitar and ur asking for a "good heavy sound" a guitar wont make that huge diffrence your probably hoping for. ive been down that road. if you want a heavier sound...get a new amp. a good tube one
I'd have to say the Rg321, I've been looking at getting one myself. Although, like the above poster said an amp is more important. I'm definitley getting a new amp before I get a new guitar.
I own the first one, and am getting the second. The RG321 i got as my first guitar, and it was nice. For a full view on mine, read my review i did for UG.

The SZ320 i played is amazing. Probably the best sounding guitar i've heard. I played a SZ at guitar center for like 20 minutes, put it down and picked up a Les Paul.

After about 5 minutes I put back the LP and played the SZ again.

i love the s series guitars so i would go with that!
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
I'l still think about it. Is it worth paying extra money for the sz320 instead of the rg321?
I play an SZ520 and its amazing...tho the pickups tend to create some excess noise. But its still awesome I'd go with the 320 (assuming its very similar to my 520)
THE SETUP

Paul Reed Smith SE Singlecut
Ibanez SZ520QM
Boss TU-2
Boss DS-1
Boss GE-7
Boss TR-2
Boss DD-6
Digitech WH-1 Whammy
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Line 6 Spider II head
Marshall MG412 cab