A little boy was walking his dog one day when all of a sudden it ran into the woods. The little boy ran after the dog calling out its name, hoppie. The boy ran through the thick growth of the woods, thorns and branches scratching his legs along the way. ''hoppie'', the boy cried to know response, untill he could not yell anymore. Tears ran down the boys eyes, and then out of nowhere it began to rain, as if the sky was crying with him. A bush near the boy started to rustle and things seemed to look up, it must be hoppie the boy thought. Without thinking the boy put his hand into the bush to grab his dog, but an agonising pain shot through his thumb.Hoppie was biting his thumb, but how could this be. Hoppie and the boy had been together for years, bathing together and frolicking in the hot summer days outside archies apple stand. The little boy quicky pulled his hand out of the bush and screamed when he looked down at his hand with no thumb. Now there was anger in his heart, and anger can turn a good man into something else. The little boy grabbed a stick and started wacking the bush like a wild beast, and out rolled danny davito and sheryl crow,crying in agony and little hoppie who was now a dog of dreams.
radiantmoon is the toughest person I know. He inflects a sense of impending doom upon any who look upon his stone-chiseled face. The children run out of fear, while the men run for they know that the stories are true.

EDIT: I think I'll run away from this thread now...
I'd love to change the world, but I don't know what to do, so I'll leave it up to you....

Are you Superbad???
I'm seeing Frankie Muniz as the boy and Dakota Fanning as the dog.

And Ron Pearlman as the stick, of course.
Poor advice.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
i think my brain is bleeding.

so is my heart and third eye, i feel you brother.
radiantmoon is the toughest person I know. He inflects a sense of impending doom upon any who look upon his stone-chiseled face. The children run out of fear, while the men run for they know that the stories are true.
Quote by stellar_legs
I'm seeing Frankie Muniz as the boy and Dakota Fanning as the dog.

And Ron Pearlman as the stick, of course.

you have an obsessisive liking to dakot dont you. shame on you!
Quote by captainjackass
Are you high or am I?

I think we are all equally high.
OH NOES! My sig is gone.
i think i can see through time and space