My video production class is doing a horror movie and I'm in charge of props and effects. I need to figure out how to do the following:
show a hatchet buried in someone's face
show someone having a hatchet driven into their back
and someone having a hatched pulled out of their back.

any suggestions? haha
I have fake blood and gash wounds that look realistic. Im considering tryin to get a fake hatchet and cut it down then glue it to a gash wound which Ill affix to someones face, but the fake hatchet probably wouldnt look too good. Any ideas?
well if the actor doesnt have a problem with it you could just get a real hatchet and drive it in their back

The truth hurts, but denial is what kills you.

Member #2 of the Fight Club Clan.
PM AndrewSchaeffer to join.
foam latex hatchet thats cut out in the various shapes, film it being pulled away and reverse the footage to make it look like its going in.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Whoaaa!!Ahhhhhh!!!Hooooooo!!Whoaaa!!Ahhhhhh!!!Hooooooo!!Whoaaa!!Ahhhhhh!!!Hooooooo!!Whoaaa!!Ahhhhhh!!!Hooooooo!!Whoaaa!!Ahhhhhh!!!Hooooooo!!Whoaaa!!Ahhhhhh!!!Hooooooo!!Whoaaa!!Ahhhhhh!!!Hooooooo!!Whoaaa!!Ahhhhhh!!!Hooooooo!!Whoaaa!!Ahhhhhh!!!Hooooooo!!Whoaaa!!Ahhhhhh!!!Hooooooo!!Whoaaa!!Ahhhhhh!!!Hooooooo!!Whoaaa!!Ahhhhhh!!!Hooooooo!!Whoaaa!!Ahhhhhh!!!Hooooooo!!Whoaaa!!Ahhhhhh!!!Hooooooo!!Whoaaa!!Ahhhhhh!!!Hooooooo!!Whoaaa!!Ahhhhhh!!!Hooooooo!!Whoaaa!!Ahhhhhh!!!Hooooooo!!Whoaaa!!Ahhhhhh!!!Hooooooo!!Whoaaa!!Ahhhhhh!!!Hooooooo!!Whoaaa!!Ahhhhhh!!!Hooooooo!!Whoaaa!!Ahhhhhh!!!Hooooooo!!Whoaaa!!Ahhhhhh!!!Hooooooo!!Whoaaa!!Ahhhhhh!!!Hooooooo!!Whoaaa!!Ahhhhhh!!!Hooooooo!!
My current rig:
Samick Strat
Epiphone Les Paul
Vox DA-5
Samick 80 watts amp (Doesn't sound good though)
Zoom 505
Boss DS-2
:stickpoke