Im planning on putting a tremolo arm onto an aussie made guitar (maton MS2000 standard) but i erally dont want to re-route the body. Ive heard there are things like non-routing trem arms available. Is this true? And if so, what are some good ones? (links are probably easiest) thanks.
I don't have a link, but punch Schaller into google and go to their website, they make a trem arm that just replaces either the stop-bar or T-O-M bridge piece (can't remember which). However these systems are only ever good for adding a slight vibrato, don't expect anything wild.