This is our bands song "When All Else Fails". The vocals need some work, and the screaming does, and he's still working on training his screaming voice back.... Please crit more the instruments/quality please. =] I'll repost once we get down the vocals...

Thank you for the crits in advance!

http://fretzippy21.dmusic.com
I can't find a song called "When All Else Fails" on the link.
Is it correct?
It sounds very much like Killswitch Engage. The quality is actually a lot better than I expected considering the vocal quality. The riffs were pretty good, but kind of generic, I've heard this style a lot. The solo wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either. The end was way to sudden imo, maybe have a little longer outro. It was well written and it flowed very nicely. My suggestion for the singer is too back off the mic a little and add some reverb to his voice. That will help him blend into the mix much better. Crit mine? my song
guitar is good...screaming is not too great and needs some work, scream from down in your chest more and add more bass and reverb to the vocals...singing is good.....drums are good...its got the makings of a pretty decent song...nice work ill give it about a 7 coz the screaming is bad...if you want some info on screaming i made a thread a while back tht helped me, search it and yeh...good luck...
Quote by _-Skeletor-_
guitar is good...screaming is not too great and needs some work, scream from down in your chest more and add more bass and reverb to the vocals...singing is good.....drums are good...its got the makings of a pretty decent song...nice work ill give it about a 7 coz the screaming is bad...if you want some info on screaming i made a thread a while back tht helped me, search it and yeh...good luck...

Thanks much, I'll be sure to tell our screamer that.
It was pretty nice. Except for the screaming. But apart from that it was awesome
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
The instrumentation was good... but the vocals were God awful to tell you the truth. Aside from that the tone on the guitar solo was a bit weak, but the solo itself was good. Just work on the vocals.

Your other song, Tears of a Titan was awesome. I enjoyed it a lot.
I'm a person.