yeah title says it all, its for a mate hes just wondering if they're anygood, both acoustic or electric-wise. So anyone heard of them or know anything?

Cheers guys
ESP CUSTOM SHOP HORIZON
FENDER USA STRAT
JACKSON DK2M
Peavey 5150ii w/ Marshall 1960DM cab
I am the first endorsee in the 30 year history of the Peerless Guitar company.

They launched their own line of guitars at the 2007 NAMM Show in Los Angeles (Anaheim).

I performed on all 27 models that were on display over the course of the 4 day event.

The response was that of enthusiasm and shock.

Most of the hundreds of people I spoke with (including Randy Bachman from Bachman Turner Overdrive) could not believe that such beautiful and well made guitars were not well known to the world.

Peerless Guitars are becoming the hottest guitar in the U.S. as more and more people are learning about their playability, beauty, great sound and great price.

You can see me playing Peerless Guitars (I have refused offers from other companies for endorsements but I only play Peerless) at the following sites:

www.detweilermusic.com
www.myspace.com/scottdetweiler
www.peerlessguitars.com
www.myspace.com/peerlessguitars
www.youtube.com/scottdetweiler
www.googlevideo.com/scottdetweiler
www.yahoovideo.com/scottdetweiler

Please email me with any questions you may have about the guitars or you can contact the factory directly through their website at www.peerlessguitars.com.

Sincerely,

Scott Detweiler
scottdetweiler@hotmail.com
Very old thread but I was searching because I got one a few months ago. The New York (blonde jazzer). It's the best guitar I've seen for the money. The shop I got it from did a great set up too. I was told the used to make Gibsons in their factory. Don't know if that's true.