Page 1 of 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUzvmJUNQSY

You're thoughts on this?

I personally dislike the guy's view on things.

Personally, I dislike super-skinny chicks. I'm not into FAT fat girls, something more like a tad pudgy, enough to have some more female assets.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I don't give a rat's ass about what others think about my girl. If I love someone who most people dislike, well game on! Less competition.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Mar 21, 2007,
What a tit.

I would love to say to that guy "Nah I dont date nigger chicks. People judge you by your chick, and I dont want people thinking Im a nigger lover"

Its absurd. I cant believe somebody would be so concerned about what other people think as to not go out with someone even if you like them.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Last edited by fronkpies at Mar 21, 2007,
if you like em go out with them regardless.

haven't soppy movies showed us anything? that love conquers all?!
Quote by sg255
This fine fellow speaks the truth.

Quote by GD_GC
dude sonic music??? you're my hero!

Quote by tanglewoodguit
Love you

Quote by Jackolas
Yeah I don't agree with the guys opinions. But then again, those are his opinions.
Quote by Dæmönika
I'm afraid of you...MDoggDX316phobia

Quote by Imperial
Yes, Master MDoggDX316

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: The Hype Man of the UG Hip
Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
Quote by MDoggDX316
But then again, those are his opinions.

Why does that matter? Opinions can be wrong.
It's bullshit. My girlfriend definately ain't skinny but shes not fat either but i think shes the most beautiful thing in the world and i don't care what anyone else thinks. It's pointless...
Gear:

Ibanez SA260FM

Zoom G2 Multi-FX

Marshall MG15DFX
Hey! Fat chicks need lovin' too... They just gotta pay.

Giggity.
That guy made a bit of an ass of himself if you ask me. I wouldn't date a fat chick though, I'm way too shallow for that.

The thing is, the guy is obviously attracted to heavier women, but won't admit it cuz he's afraid of embarressing himself. If you don't like fat chicks, it's fine with me, but being a goddamn hypocrite-pussy is just sickening.
Quote by fronkpies
Why does that matter? Opinions can be wrong.

Well to be honest, I'm kinda tired and can't conjure up a good rant. But, I know that he is wrong about "fat" chicks.
Quote by Dæmönika
I'm afraid of you...MDoggDX316phobia

Quote by Imperial
Yes, Master MDoggDX316

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: The Hype Man of the UG Hip
Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
It's bullshit. My girlfriend definately ain't skinny but shes not fat either but i think shes the most beautiful thing in the world and i don't care what anyone else thinks. It's pointless...
amen to that my friend I think the same about my girl she's, as long as you are happy with each other its fine.
so if you date a "fat girl" be happy with it if you date a "skinny" girl be happy with it to
My Gear
B.C. Rich Virgin N.J.
B.C. Rich Warlock N.J.
B.C. Rich Beast I.T.
Epiphone Goth Explorer
Stagg HK-300 (my first electric guitar)
Stagg Semi Acoustic
2 Spanish Guitars
Boss MT-2
Boss ME-50
Marshall 15 watt amp
I really despise skinny girls, it's really unattractive and kinda sickening.

My girlfriend is by no means "fat", but definitely not anorexic like half the girls here age in high school.

She's pretty curvy, and in my opinion only makes her so much more beautiful/appealing. Curvy is definitely the way to go, gives you something to grab on to
Last edited by rcw110131 at Mar 21, 2007,
as long as you are attracted to the girl, you're fine. some people like em bigger some people like em anorexic. that dude was an ass, but **** me was it funny. and that one white fat chick was way too cocky, i wanted to slap her in the face.
A skinny chick is just one step away from being a dude! I like the voluptuous women.
Seriously, I'm in the band.
This man suffers from what is known as extreme "asshattery"
Praise be unto You,
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Creator of all

Stripper factories
And beer volcanoes await
In the afterlife
RAmen
of course, more cushion for the pushin!!!

but seriously, its all about medium girls with mad curves.
Member #10 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance

Quote by heartofblacknes

HAHA SHe's heaps ugly isn't she!!!! I KNEW IT!
That whole "people judge you" thing reminded me of how people thought I was going to go "columbine" at my school just because I liked guns a lot.

The girl I'm trying to get with probably is not in the ideal weight category, but I still find her nice to hang out with. I can't believe people would judge you by your girlfriend. People in this country are pathetic.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Throw a flash bang at him.
Quote by heartofblacknes

+999999999999999
i don't like fat girls, not because what people would think mof me but the simple reason i do not find them attractive
Quote by Burningritual
i don't like fat girls, not because what people would think mof me but the simple reason i do not find them attractive

And thats perfectly fine, its not liking them because other people will not agree with you thats fucking stupid.
I went out with a Bi girl once. I didn't care.

When you love someone, you won't care either.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by garden of grey
...And that happens to be your opinion.

So? My point is you dont have to respect peoples opinions if there wrong. Everyones so scared of somebody pointing the fact its an opinion out they have to tag "But thats there opinion" on the end of whatever they say.

Hitler - "jews are animals"
You - "well thats you opinion so I will respect it, but I disagree.."
Quote by woodenbandman
I went out with a Bi girl once. I didn't care.

When you love someone, you won't care either.

I don't like it when people are bothered by other people's sexual orientation. It doesn't affect you unless they are hitting on you, then just tell them you don't swing that way. Since most people aren't homosexual they should understand.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Throw a flash bang at him.
I used to go out with a girl, she wasn't mega fat but quite chunky. My mates all took the piss so I dumbed her. A few years later I saw her again and she'd lost all the weight and looked absolutely stunning! I could of been the guy with the mega fit girlfriend but instead let vanity and peer pressure ruin it.
Dave Mustain has wrote some of the most amazing solos...
That he can't actually play!
My girlfriend is an in betweener meaning shes not skinny nor fat. She is the coolest person i've met so far in my life, and she's beautiful. +1 for me!
i dumped this chunky girl, not bcos she was chunky, but bcos i needed more time with my guitar.

Maybe the chunky bit had a little effect on the result. Im just afraid what happened to Cecil happens to me. She really loved me, honestly. But i needed more time with my guitar at the time.. so yea..

Shes in the UK now completing her degree, im afraid she'll come back fit n haunt me..
"I don't mind making sissy rock. I'll rock your ass sensitive style" - John Mayer
i wonder what women honestly think about dating fat man.

Ladies? care to answer?
"I don't mind making sissy rock. I'll rock your ass sensitive style" - John Mayer
fair enough i guess.. but thats just you. I wonder what the rest is like..

cmon ladies!
i dont think i would date a fat girl. i mean, girls with a little extra weight are fine, but not overweight girls.

i dont care what people say, the first thing that normally attracts you to someone is their physical appearance, so im a lot less likely to approach a large girl, as opposed to one who isnt that big.

physical attraction is important to a relationship. i dont want to date a girl that i can hardly look at.
sometimes I look at fat chicks and then I look at all the kids they have and I think, "now, how the hell did that happen?" then I look at my mom and I look at my dad and I think, "oh, yeah..."
my personal opinion....i prefer slim girls (my GF is very slim) BUT NOT so skinny that it looks bad....just average skinny is good.....but that doesnt mean i dislike people who are fat, it doesnt bother me, i see people for who they are not what they look like......my GF (in my opinion) is the most beautiful person on this planet, but i wouldnt not go out with her if she was a bitch all the time..also she isnt super super skinny, she has enough on her to satisfy, and not an ounce too much.....her body is also nearly perfectly proportioned for her size, weight, and age
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
you lucky fella you^
Quote by Crazymoosegal
Personally, I think it's the matter of whether you love them or not?

Size shouldn't matter

And which size were you referring to? (Stop that! you dirty minded little piece of ***)

lol

just kidding,

but i wouldn't date fat chicks either, but then again, i've only dated a girl once, so, i guess i'm just being too picky eh? IDK, i just don't find them good looking. One more thing, i would prefer a skinny girl rather than an obese girl anytime (by obese, i mean REAL fat) i mean, how skinny can you get? and how FAT can you get!?

sometimes i'm amazed by the size of some of the girls in my college, seriously!
a friend of mine came up to me once, and shared some advice his brother gave him

'listen, go sleep with a fat chick, there the ****ing best, they take it like its the only chance there going to get, and it will make your life worth while'

......saying i don't have experience of this i can't comment, but, i thought i should share that for some reason
^ you know, some women can be fat and beautiful.

But the fat AND ugly ones... well, let's hope they have a great personality.

If they don't, screw them, there's nothing to get there.
Page 1 of 2