Hey,I got this pretty cool deal,an Ibanez SA120,and from what I've read in reviews,it seems to be a good guitar.Can you guys share views and personal reviews bout it? It'll be my 2nd guitar
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
Well ive got an SA260 which is only one or two steps up from that and it is a wonderful guitar. I can only imagine it'd be the same with the 120.
Gear:

Ibanez SA260FM

Zoom G2 Multi-FX

Marshall MG15DFX
I have an SA160, to be honest it's not great. It felt like sex compared to the squier strat it replaced, but try an Ibanez higher up again and you'll feel a big difference. and the pickups are a bit shoddy.
^Yes,I'm thinking bout buying it,and replacing the pups with some SD's.Sounds cool?
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
Quote by Broken-pick
^Yes,I'm thinking bout buying it,and replacing the pups with some SD's.Sounds cool?

Should be fine... ive got a Sa160 also, I changed the bridge humbucker to a dimarzio tonezone and it sounds orgasmic!!!

pretty good uitars, probably you will also need a tech to take the strings abit down for you also, Sa's are pretty good for most styles of music, though maybe try the Ibanez Sa prestige, or maybe go higher and check out the S prestige,

MAKE SURE YOU PLAY IT FIRST, and be honest with yourself, dont buy something YOU DONT LIKE JUST BECAUSE THE GUY SELLING IT MIGHT GET OFFENDED AND KILL HIMSELF! WHO GIVES A SHIT!!
Gear.
Peters Chimaira tube amp
Harley Benton 2xv30's
IbanezS470(evo,paf)
Jackson dinky select series USA
ESP LTD EC1000VB
MI audio boostnbuff+crunchbox
Carbon copy MXR + smart gate