okay, this girl really likes me. she goes to a different school so this is our first time hanging out. we meet up at the movie theatre and walk in, holding hands. we then are holding hands and such during the movie. she is pretty much laying on me, etc. well, i was like hey, i really like you alot, and i think we would be a great couple. so do you still want to go out? she said yes, and then we kissed. wow talk about fast! after that, we kissed alot, and made out. lol i kinda forgot what the point of ghost rider was. ahh well. but we both had an amazing night.

do any of you have any 1st date stories? if so, lets hear em!
lol lucky you dude

But still be careful dude maybe ur Mandy is a Martin....
ur story is a little unbelievable but meh i dont rilly have a good ability of judging...
Quote by DrkNTwstd
darkangel, you are a smart man. no flame shield is necessary.

Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore"
oh yeah, thats what i do. take pictures of me and my girlfriend making out.. in a movie theatre. cmon lol. this pretty much happens to every guy, sooner or later. just me a lil sooner. way sooner i guess.
^ [to threadstarter]

When I went on my first date with my gf, we were trying to keep it a secret that we were together, not really sure why, probably because we had loads of annoying gossipy friends. While we were waiting outside the cinema before we could go, who should turn up but the queen of the gossipy friends, who was seeing the film with her family :S Sounds silly now, but was quite embarassing lol
Quote by WaggyPlankUSA
okay, this girl really likes me. she goes to a different school so this is our first time hanging out. we meet up at the movie theatre and walk in, holding hands. we then are holding hands and such during the movie. she is pretty much laying on me, etc. well, i was like hey, i really like you alot, and i think we would be a great couple. so do you still want to go out? she said yes, and then we kissed. wow talk about fast! after that, we kissed alot, and made out. lol i kinda forgot what the point of ghost rider was. ahh well. but we both had an amazing night.

do any of you have any 1st date stories? if so, lets hear em!

If only there were a for this kind of thing.

Oh, hang on...

On another note: good job for getting it on on your first date
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Last edited by Yakult at Mar 21, 2007,
threadstarter, im guessing you're around 13..... am i right?1!?!?!1/1! :O
Quote by dogfennell
Buttseckscore?

sig worthy.
Quote by WaggyPlankUSA
lol yeah that would be pretty annoying. well i am glad, because she really likes me alot. and i like her alot. ive never felt this way about any girl before

^It'll go away in a month. :P
Quote by mental_zer0
ghost rider sucked ballz

Dude, I think you walked into the wrong movie or somthing.

Hey, on a bright note, threadstarter. Im pleased for you
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Nice, but just remember...you are young and you'll have plenty of other first dates.
Seriously, I'm in the band.
Aww. You're finally growing hair on your balls.

How cute.

(Quick! Someone flame me for being a homosexual!!!)
I, for one, could not care less. Nor can I see any point in this here thread.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>