Hey,
So I haven't been playing for a while. Moved houses and everything. Left my RG350 and my amp at my dads office and picked it up yesterday and the condition is horrible. The humidity in HK wrecked it all pretty much, and its in unplayable condition. Pretty much the only thing I have left is my DS-1 pedal haha.

So, I was just wondering, for $500 bucks, to get everything, a guitar, and an amp etc. What should I get? Thx
"Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect. So why practice?"

My Music

Slash - My Guitar God
If you want versitality I would suggest a Roland Cube 20x. That leaves you about 350 for a guitar.
Yeah I heard about them. What would be a good guitar then? I'm into pretty much all styles of music, mainly metal, rock.
"Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect. So why practice?"

My Music

Slash - My Guitar God
dude get the crate ftx30 i played it its only like 100$ now its super awesome fx are good and it leavs you with tones for a guitar
*Guitars*

Fender Standard Strat

Ibanez DT155

Ibanez RG2EX1

*Amps*

Peavey Classic 50

*Effects*

Boss MT2 Metal Zone

Danelectro Fab Chorus

Danelectro Fab Flanger
Find a local guitar shop and see what they have there used. A while back I got a Epi LP Custom for $340 and a Peavey 65 watt transtube amp for $125. That was only $465 and I have a great setup (in my opinion). I'm not saying get that stuff-not by any means. Just saying check out used guitar shops-they have steals sometimes. Look around.
In my opinion, these Hagstroms are the best guitars you can buy at $300.

Solidly built, great playability, and sound very good for the price.

Would bringing your current guitar in for a setup fix its issues?
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.