I saw this,m look very professional, but i see a lot of bad talk to it, in youtube and stuff...
but it has won many awards and stuff...

what do you think? is it worth the money?

also i heard that you can save some effects to the pedal so u can bring it to a amp and play with all the effects at a gig? true?

thanks
ESP Fan
Owner Of:
ESP Standard Horizon NT II transparent Cherry
never tried, try line 6 instead if modeling power is what y0u are after
the line 6 pod and other looks a bit like a toy not so professional...
ESP Fan
Owner Of:
My friend had the professional version in his studio and it was VERRRRY nice
There's something living in these lines.
I own it, i have two laptops, i installed it on the old one so i can use the laptop as a multi-effects processor, and the laptop is connected to the amp. It's the best software ive ever used, and i would really recommend it.
how about the pedal that can come with it? can i save stuff to each bank to play live?

thanks
ESP Fan
Owner Of:
nah, the pedal is just a controller and input device. You can play live though if you have a laptop with you at the gig.
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
I've got the Guitar Rig 2 without the pedal... but I can ensure you that it's one helluva piece of gear right there... run it through Cubase and you can secure some awesome sounds and songs... BUT: Make sure you've got good enough computer gear, so there's no latency or whatsoever..
Quote by idontloveyou
oh my.
you poor soul.
i'll go and slit my wrists for you so you dont have to.

I think ill jus get the program then with a good lil platform to plug my guitar to my comp without any buzzing or sound problems... is there any good ones? or is the pedal of guitar rig rlly good for it?
ESP Fan
Owner Of:
I have amplitube II and Guitar rig too, and imo Amplitube kills its for clean/dist. But guitar rig kills it for effects. So what I do it run then together, using the dist/clean outa amplitube and effects from guitar rig.
cool, Yea, there are many programs alike... but now im looking for something quite cheap that will have a great tone and sound when i plug it to my computer... any one knows a good one thats cheaper than the effect boo0ard of guitar rig? or is guitar rig uncompetable?
ESP Fan
Owner Of:
How about native instrument Audio Kontrol 1 seem rlly decent or is there any good mic/guitar recordingplatforms outthere?
ESP Fan
Owner Of:
Sorry to be annoying, but stop bumping!

Anyway ive tried the program and it's good, not as good as the actual stuff of course, but a great modeling program!
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009