so i may have this small gig in a bar and its kind of a folksey place. do any of you know any nice folksey acoustic songs i could play? i am playing with a friend of mine and i do vocals, we both do guitar. any suggestions are welcome
Bob Dylan?
apparently UG's only type O-

Quote by Strike9

Thanks jb_designs.
well yeah i plan on playing blowing in the wind with harmonica solo also. anything else? i dont exactly know how many songs we're supposed to play, but i guess about 3-4
just play acoustic versions of songs that you both like. whats the point in playing a load of songs that people who go to these places already play?
Il ike doing Crossfade-cold acoustinc, simple man, shinedown-45, horse with no name, Allman Bros- Sweet Mellisa. ect.....
Just heard two of those songs and you song realy good on wild horses but so good on Hey Joe so would recommend that you a little less rocky
Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let people have guns ...why should we let them have ideas?
--Joseph Stalin
Quote by bodom0420
Il ike doing Crossfade-cold acoustic

Dude, if you have a good tab of this acoustic version please send it to me. I dig the song but all the versions on ultimate suck. Thanks in advance
PM TO WIN A DATE!!!
Quote by RPGoof
Be sure to play some really heavy metal after some relaxing stuff. Very ironic.

I hate when people dont know what ironic means
Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let people have guns ...why should we let them have ideas?
--Joseph Stalin
Simon and Garfunkel for sure, if you have the vocals.
Gear
Ibanez RGR521EX1
Epiphone Masterbilt AJ-500R
Roland Cube
Spider II 30
-Crybaby GCB-95
-SansAmp GT2
-Boss DS-1, RC-2