24 frets with whammy bar, budget not a problem?

I would definitely go with this baby right here, nothin quite like an original floyd rose tremolo.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Jackson-KE2-Kelly-USA-Electric-Guitar?sku=511471

Jackson KE2 FTW!
Quote by Superpartydude5
24 frets with whammy bar, budget not a problem?

I would definitely go with this baby right here, nothin quite like an original floyd rose tremolo.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Jackson-KE2-Kelly-USA-Electric-Guitar?sku=511471

Jackson KE2 FTW!

effin awesome. thanks dude, i heard ibanez was the best, but that is killer.
Ke2 is minging :p

lol everyone uses ibanez's too :p
im gona say it again, go the guitar store and play play play :p
if budget aint a problem, i love high end washburns! check em out dude

EDIT: btw i like you see that you like the frontman :p aint that amp great at LOW volumes !
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
Quote by Time Bomb
get Dean From Hell

yep he indeed sayd money was no problem... how about 10,000 buckaroos? .
i say ibanez.
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Quote by crfowler_09
I'm saving up money for a new guitar, I'm sick of my strat, I want something less that isnt used by every frickin body, so do any of yall have an opinion of what I should get?

I would prefer a 24 fret with a whammy bar, my budget is not a problem. I play thrash and speed metal. Any suggestions?

Great job on picking Ibanez! For a 24 fret guitar with a trem, look no further than the RG series. If you can afford it, get one of the RG550 reissues. They're built like the originals, and the originals were probably one of the best RGs out there. Either that, or go prestige.

I'd also recomment the S series, but they are 25.5 with 22 frets. you can still hit the note of a 24 fret, you just gotta bend the string at the 22 fret. Michael Amott does that with his Vs.
agreed play play play. you got to find one that fits and feels right in your hands. washburns, dean, ibanez, jackson, esp....all good just find what is right in your hands.
Ernie ball music man :p they really just.....Feel right.
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
If your looking for an ibanez go for the RG series. Jacksons are nice, you can probably get a kelly or a dinky for around 6 or 700. But dont limit yourself to just those companies. Go to a guitar shop and play every single guitar that catches your eys.