im looking to get a cab and i noticed that the peavey windsor is £199, whats wrong with it? why is it so cheap? or is it just a steal? what experience have you had with this product? i play classic rock, blues, a bit of funk and some others but mainly just rock i want this amp to go with my DSL is it a good match
I've not heard good things about the windsor cab. Actually I haven't heard anything good about any of the Peavey cabs. If you're looking for a good, cheap cab, www.avatarspeakers.com is where its at. You can get a 4x12 with vintage 30s for like $400.
Quote by jackbauer
playing by yourself is like masturbating, sure it feels great, but it's nothing compared to the real deal.

Quote by guylee
Oh Shit! I Have A Weird Growth On My Body!

To The Pit!

JOIN MY GROUP plox

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/tonelife/
The cab isn't that great, but I own the head and it's quite nice. It's a JCM800 give or take. It's vintage voiced with a lot of drive. I'd say it's more a steal, it's made in china, so they saved on labor, but the china is just a stigma, it's actually a nice amp with a very nice build quality, I've taken it apart, and can't find any problems with the build. You get the poor build out of lazy americans

Peavey cabs as a whole are not oranges, solandos, or boogies, but they are really good amps for a really good price. If you want a good amp that won't empty, rip up and burn your wallet, then peavey is a good company.
Ah, thats probably true..sorry about that I didn't even think about it. I have this weird problem of me assuming everyone on this site is in America... In any case, the peavey cab is at least priced well.
Quote by jackbauer
playing by yourself is like masturbating, sure it feels great, but it's nothing compared to the real deal.

Quote by guylee
Oh Shit! I Have A Weird Growth On My Body!

To The Pit!

JOIN MY GROUP plox

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/tonelife/
Yeah, for the price, the cab is a good buy. You should have thought of buying the head too. I have played them, and they are good for the green.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
Look used! I got my Mesa cab in mint condition for less than the cost of one of those Avatars.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
What ever happened to your Plexi?
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30