Poll: do you hate the water temple?
Poll Options
View poll results: do you hate the water temple?
very greatly
41 49%
no, i enjoy them
24 29%
huh? legend of zelda?
18 22%
Voters: 83.
who here hates the water temple in any given legend of zelda game?
i am cursed and get stuck at the same element temple in literally EVERY SINGLE ZELDA GAME.i got pissed so decided to make a thread on it. plus i was bored.
poll away!
i dont think so. the water temple in ocarina of time, now that was a bastard, but majoras mask and twilight princess have relatively easy water temples imo.
i just played through OoT again recently and even though i knew how to do it it still took me ages. damned annoying
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?
yeah, WT in OoT is a major badass.
but TP was easy.
just go with the flow and erode the human soul

against gravity is the best punkband in the world
I had a friend beat if for me lol.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Dude, i LOVE the water temple. Especially in OoT when you had to fight the shadow link. That was hardcore.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Quote by Nelsean
I had a friend beat if for me lol.

you dirty, dirty boy

I don't play any of the zelda games but if they're anything like the temples in final fantasy X or XI they're really annoying
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by musicianamedave
Dude, i LOVE the water temple. Especially in OoT when you had to fight the shadow link. That was hardcore.

+1

i don't hate water temple, i just hate shadow temple and specially bongo bongo
Quote by deluxity
+1

i don't hate water temple, i just hate shadow temple and specially bongo bongo

shadow temple freaked me out... but i was in like 3rd grade....

I always got lost in the water temple in OoT, i never like Majora's Mask though...
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
OoT was a kegend of a game, i still dont think that any other can beat it for sheer gameplay, graphics and sound yes, butwith OoT you really got your moneys worth, and with the watcher temple, not the hardest one, shadow temple is worse. ><
Quote by Jonjy2
Haha! You are awesome Bucketbotman!! Lolz!!

+100

I CAN PUT MY FOOT BEHIND MY HEAD!

Gear
Ibanez RG370DX special edition!
Tanglewood Oddessy Acoustic
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960's A slant cab
Fender 40W amp
Dunlop Crybaby
Well, the Water Temple's supposed to be the hardest temple in any given game, especially in OoT. Twilight Princess's one was a cakewalk by comaparison.
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
I don't think the water temple is hard there was just something tiring about it.
I found it really hard, it was also a pain with those damn boots.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
No way, man. The water temple in Twilight Princess is, in my opinion, the greatest Zelda temple ever. Sure, the WT in OoT is annoying, but once you've played it through a few times you get the idea.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Tom Martin
Am I the only person in the whole world who doesn't like the Zelda games?

Probably not, but you're the only one in this thread who doesn't, as it's a thread for people who like Zelda.

Now scram.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by 6strung
Wii blows!

no it doesn't.

You can blow my wii though.

Ah water temples always pissed me off.

Haha when I was little I was afraid of the bosses in all the temples, so I'd play the temples, but I had my brother beat the bosses for me
Save a drum, Bang a drummer!

Quote by Dragatear
You guys are REALLY strict. Worse than neopets.

Quote by Tyler Wright
cokesodanotdrug, your a bitch.
The first time I played through OoT, the fire temple is what took me forever to beat. I would keep forgetting where all of the gorons were...

Quote by Nick_
But the point is: Music is too mutable, too ambiguous, too unruly to allow itself to be defined by an absolute syntax of terms. Don't bother. Live with it.
Quote by LadyHellraiser
+1, but only in ocarina of time.

That was a ****ing nightmare. i spent HOURS trying to figure that out. i even had a strategy guide, but the goddamn naked fish had to disappear and i always screwed myself up.

**** THAT RUTO BITCH!!!!

No, TP's a bitch too. Those ****ing jellyfish don't die .
Dickless.
Forest temple in OoT was worse. Fuck Phantom Ganondorf, cheap asshole.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
I'm currently stuck in the water temple in Twilight Princess...scratch that I haven't even entered the water temple. I just found the frozen Zoras, and I'm f***ing stuck. go figure
Quote by Benjibum
I know you not, but speak to my very heart you do.

I have that effect on people
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
GO SENS GO!
^ just go to death mountain and warp the giant rock that fell when you first went there. It will melt the ice. And, yeah, I found the water temple to easily be the hardest temple in OoT, mostly because of the water level thing. It was easy in TP, though. Is it just me, or did anyone else find TP really easy?
I hate the Water Temples, no matter what Legend Of Zelda game it is, I have to buy some games for my N64.

I think it was in Donkey Kong 64 or Banjo Kazooie/Tooie, but the one boss underwater alone took me at least 2 hours to beat.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
I basically have the walkthrough memorized for the Water Temple in OoT.

And on the Master Quest version of OoT, I think the Water Temple is the easiest one.

On Majora's Mask, I hate the Water Temple on it, mainly because of the games "72 hour" clock system. I would get near the end of the Temple/Dungeon and have to reset the time so the damn moon wouldn't crash
water temple in OOC insanely hard and make ppl cry and tear hair out, Twilight princess on the other hand i beat in about 20 minutes i was so happy lol
Quote by cochise788
I basically have the walkthrough memorized for the Water Temple in OoT.

And on the Master Quest version of OoT, I think the Water Temple is the easiest one.

On Majora's Mask, I hate the Water Temple on it, mainly because of the games "72 hour" clock system. I would get near the end of the Temple/Dungeon and have to reset the time so the damn moon wouldn't crash

What's the different between the regular and Master Quest?
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
dungeons are rearanged
Member of the "Shoop da Whoop club" PM C.C. Deville to join.
O _0
/###############
|###############
\###############

98% of teens have either drank alcohol, or been around another teen drinking alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels
And harder, supposedly. I haven't played it myself, I wasn't that big into GameCube.
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
Water Temple for OoT is annoying. I started playing OoT again like last summer and got to the Water Temple and it annoyed me so much I just gave up playing it. It's really not fun. Fighting Shadow Link is pretty awesome though.
My Gear:

Guitars
Squier Affinity Stratocaster w/ SD Hot Rails (Bridge)
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Amps
Peavey Studio Pro 112
VOX AD50VT Valvetronix
Ross Fame Series Bass 50

Effects
BOSS DS-1 Distortion
BOSS DD-6 Digital Delay
Quote by andrew12398
What's the different between the regular and Master Quest?

Items are in different places. For example, the Slingshot is still in the Deku Tree, but not in the same room. And you might have to use a different technique to get it (instead of killing everything in the room, you may need to get from point A to point B within a time limit)

And the puzzles are way more complex than in OoT (IMO). The heartpieces and Gold Skultulas are in different places, but some of them are still in the same spot.

The storyline is still the same though.

And the title text is blue instead of red.
Last edited by cochise788 at Mar 21, 2007,