Page 1 of 2
oh nice

Ive read a lot of stuff like this, but noone ever believe it

but maiden and ACDC arent aggressive!!
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
n unusually large number liked to spend their spare time moshing to agressive Iron Maiden, Kiss and AC/DC songs.

Psychologist Stuart Cadwallader said: 'We are looking at a group with lower than average self-esteem. 'Perhaps the pressures associated with being gifted can be temporarily forgotten with the aid of music.

But with intelligence comes a price
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by flambe chicken
Well there y'go

three cheers for being intelligent!

w00t.

But Kiss and AC/DC don't count.

What about Cryptopsy, Hate Eternal, and Gorod?
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
there was an article a while ago, with statistics, that said goths are more likely to grow up to have middle class lifestyles, and work as architects and lawyers.

I quoted that to my dad, and he goes- "no- they're all drug dealers"
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I think more intelligent people listen to more intricate and thought provoking music...I don't know what that has to do with metal...
real metal [hate eternal, nile, suffocation] is music that gets me going...and isnt just a load of bullshit to put together...it takes time to come up with the good shit...easily respectable
Nicks and dents are battle scars...they give a guitar history.

Quote by Homer Simpson
When you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
It's a load of boll0cks. I listen to a fair amount of metal and my self-confidence is sky-high, i'm happy, i have good grades and dont sit in my room listening to "Agressive" ( )rock like AC/DC, being anti-social and angry at the world.
Quote by Moggan13
It's a load of boll0cks. I listen to a fair amount of metal and my self-confidence is sky-high, i'm happy, i have good grades and dont sit in my room listening to "Agressive" rock like AC/DC, being anti-social and angry at the world.

but you arent everyone, are you.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by rabidguitarist
but you arent everyone, are you.

Nor are you, my dear.
Quote by Nelsean
w00t.

But Kiss and AC/DC don't count.

What about Cryptopsy, Hate Eternal, and Gorod?

what about necrophagist and belphegor?
i'm not sure you guys should feel all that good about it:

"We are looking at a group with lower than average self-esteem."
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by MakinLattes
I think more intelligent people listen to more intricate and thought provoking music...I don't know what that has to do with metal...

Go buy yourself a Cacophony, Racer X, or Buckethead album if you want intricate music, then look into Megadeth or Iron Maiden for intelligence.

n00b.
Dickless.
Quote by Moggan13
Nor are you, my dear.

but this article is backed up by statistics, based on 1000 people, and you are claiming to have proved it false, based on yourself. 1 person.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by deluxity

I've come to the conclusion that these studies are null and void until

Death/Black/Power Metal has been studied.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by rabidguitarist
but this article is backed up by statistics, based on 1000 people, and you are claiming to have proved it false, based on yourself. 1 person.

I know. I'm NOT gonna be drawn into a debate, because i'm hungry and i've gotta keep an eye on the pizza in the oven (seriosly).
But i'm just one. Depends on person-to-person really.
I know I definitely don't have low self esteem...so does that mean I'm just gifted?
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
Quote by Moggan13
I know. I'm gonna be drawn into a debate, because i'm hungry and i've gotta keep an eye on the pizza in the oven (seriosly).
But i'm just one. Depends on person-to-person really.

what type of pizza?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by deluxity

What about Arch Enemy, Dark Funeral, and Carcass?
LOL an article about metalheads and they use a picture of a glam rock band!
Dave Mustain has wrote some of the most amazing solos...
That he can't actually play!
Aggressive AC/DC and Kiss?... Isn't Kiss more or less popish rock?...
Quote by Moggan13
Pepperoni. Want some?

please. Can you email me some of the crust?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by MetalMilitia212
Go buy yourself a Cacophony, Racer X, or Buckethead album if you want intricate music, then look into Megadeth or Iron Maiden for intelligence.

n00b.

you don't have to defend a genre of music that I actually like. I was joking...
Quote by rabidguitarist
please. Can you email me some of the crust?

Hang on. I'll take a pic when the pizza is Done. Can you wait 15 minutes?
I'm glad I've had that confirmed... thank you for this thread.

So if AC/DC and KISS are aggressive... (Iron Maiden is sort of aggressive)

What the hell does that make Dimmu Borgir, Cannibal Corpse, and Children of Bodom?
Quote by Metal Massacre
What the hell does that make Dimmu Borgir, Cannibal Corpse, and Children of Bodom?

Extremly Hostile and Very Agressive Metal
Quote by Moggan13
Extremly Hostile and Very Agressive Metal

Wow, I must be a genius AND have a load of stress.
Fits me perfectly (other than liking AC/DC and KISS.

I'm was probably in that survey (am in NAGTY, which is run by Warwick uni), and there were some questions about music taste a while ago.

But wouldn't call any of those bands aggressive, despite loving Maiden.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
I think metal generally calms me and lets me relax. Put on the ipod, lay back and chill.
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
Quote by MetalMilitia212

n00b.

Iron Maiden. Yes very much.......
dude. maiden, acdc, and kiss, are not aggressive at all. they are more laid back and relaxing. i use those bands to relax and calm down. agressive=damge inc by metallica, or walk by pantera. not kiss and ac dc .
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
Page 1 of 2