hey, so its my bday today i got some cash, around 130 on amazon and a bnit more. im off to college soon, ill prolly stay with my paernst for a year or so. but i dono wat to get with the money, i prolly shuld get something useful as my gf said, while all i want is guitar stuff and concert dvds. soo wat are some good ideas of things to get before college. wat would yall recomend
get an ipod, or a mobile 8 track recorder.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
gota ipod this last christmas im set. 8 track recorder is a possibly good idea thanks
*remembers the "Dear UG" thread*

Oh, I think a nice lamp and a rug would be suiting. I don't know if they sell that on amazon but you can always trade the gift card for real money.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
lol nah thats alright. shold i jus settle with packs of guitsar strings somd dvds and cds?
You could adopt a dolphin as a present for you girlfriend. Yeah you get a save a dolphin and all that crap but you're guaranteed blowjobs for the rest of your life!
Dave Mustain has wrote some of the most amazing solos...
That he can't actually play!
How about you get some spelling books?

God damn son, i honestly do not belive you go into college, you could not even write a sentence without spelling something correct.

But if you actually have money, buy yourself something nice, forget saving it. Get a nice guitar or something.
English spelling lessons. I'd go for that.

No but seriously get an MP3 player if you dont have one. You WILL need it.
You know what's funny...you're telling the Pit that the Pit is unhelpful. obviously

Anyone in the pit thinks of three things

1. Masterbation
2. *********
3. And Possibly Ibanez's
Quote by Sonicxlover
Obviously we should play the UG theme.

ULTIMATE GUITAR! YOO GEE!?
Get something that you won't be able to justify next year when you are in school. Like an ipod, or a lot of dvds because once you in school you are broke. (that is unless your parents are paying for school then you are lucky)
free money? wow, that's awesome.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
amazon voucher
“Broken hearts never mend”.
But fools never move on.
Dictionary.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
okay so when you guys are my english teachers i will type with complete grammar and spelling. but until then why do you care that i was typing fast in class just to get my question down. thats lame. thanks for all who helped.
Quote by <3_high_life
How about you get some spelling books?

God damn son, i honestly do not belive believe you go into college, you could not even write a sentence without spelling something correct incorrect.

But if you actually have money, buy yourself something nice, forget saving it. Get a nice guitar or something.

Sick burn
Quote by RockThe40oz
Sick burn

One was spelling, 1 was grammar...dummy.

Me making a mistake on 2 words vs. a paragraph that looked like a 12 year old retard had a little to much whiskey...hmmmmmm