So Basically...

Bought an ebay solid alder MIM body and mighty mite neck as a first "project" just because it's cheaper than buying a MIM strat.

I'v gotten to the point where i need to buy a tremolo and need to know which tremolo would fit my body.

all i really need to know is how to measure the spacing on the body, or if someone can tell me an actual value for it, that would be nice.

Its for a six point tremolo btw.

cheers in advance
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?

That my friend, is your friend. If you had also used the power of Google, the first listing would have told you that MIM Strats have a bridge spacing of 2 1/16".
Saying that, not all bridges will fit a Strat with that spacing due to different screw layouts. Check to see what one most closely fits yours, if it's off you can always just fill and redrill the holes.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
heh, no need for sarcasm,

i had googled it, but i trust you guys more than google anyway.

real people over the results of an automated search engine any day.
(don't even bother to point out that the program was written by real people, or that the sites it brings up are written by real people )

anyway, thanks :]
FOR SALE:

Offers/Trades anyone?
BTW, that 2-1/16" spacing applies to the MIM Standards and some Squier Strats. If you have a MIM ReIssue or a Signature model (Jimmy V), etc., the bridge will be the same size as the MIA and MIJ Strats with the beefy tremolo block.

You might be interested in Guitar Fetish's Wilkinson Vintage bridge - $38 to $44 - click here.

(Invalid img)(Invalid img)
Quote by Ippon

Dude, do you work for GFS? you post in most threads about what GFS parts to use, even if they aren't asking for low priced parts...

Quote by robbo_0013
UniverseZero is some kind of pwnerer of numerals

Quote by spazzymagee417
your avatar entertains me.
Quote by UniverseZero
Dude, do you work for GFS? you post in most threads about what GFS parts to use, even if they aren't asking for low priced parts...

I'd refer them to eBay - Wilkinson Strat bridge for $27 except I have a shortcut to GFS. Come to think about it, they should be paying me.

Anyway, they have parts I won't mind using and some I'd stay away from ...

BTW, you should see my new Aerodyne JBass and Aerodyne Strat!!! Matched set. Now all I need is the Tele
thanks guyys...

is This one any good? or just poor quality?

they have sold out of the chrome wilkinson one(which is the one i was looking at anyway)
FOR SALE:

Offers/Trades anyone?