Hey all, I posted here before but didn't get any help, so I'll try again. The kind of amp I want has changed anyway so I suppose it was a good thing in the long run. I'd like to get a tube head with 2 channels so I keep one clean. I want to be able to play classic rock such as Jimi Hendrix, AC/DC, and harder rock like Muse, Jimmy Eat world, and possibly some metal with the help of a pedal.Good(nothing amazing but nice) cleans would be welcome. I can spend around £400-£500 for the head. I would like to keep it at around 50Watts tube, 100Watts its just excessive. I can use Ebay if that helps. I'm still very new to the whole buying amps buisness so all opinions are welcome. I use an Ibanez S520EX with stock PUP's if that helps.
Jimmy Eat World is "harder rock"?

Since you are on that side of the pond, check out Laney.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Orange Rocker 30 head.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by R_H_C_P
Orange Rocker 30 head.

+1, a laney sounds good for what you play, but you should try some out at the local music shop, unlike me
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Hmm thanks for the replies, I looked at the Laney GHL50 but that only had 1 channel . I will defo look into the orange. Any more suggestions?