Your link is broken
I have no idea what I'm talking about. Don't belive me.
Ouch, that really sucks. That's a very unlucky one, it's harder to glue under the fretboard, if you know what i mean.

I think your best shot is to buy some strong glue, i hear Tightbond is good, and put glue under the fretboard, and in the break point and clamp it up for a few days. It will be hard to get the headstock "down", towards the body though...

I have to ask, how did it happen?
I am actually befuddled to how it happened. I actually have no idea. I opened my guitar case and the neck had snapped.
It looks like somebodies been pissing about with your guitar... That snap isn't from string tension lol, it's going the wrong way.
^no, it's in the "right" way. When you make an angled headstock, you cut the headstock-part of the neck and glue it on, upside down.
That guitar wasn't glued very well, so it snapped.
Ouch, that's actually painful to look at. If you really love the guitar, take it to a pro, if not, try botching it with really strong glue or something...but I wouldn't trust that.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
Quote by m_hedborg
^no, it's in the "right" way. When you make an angled headstock, you cut the headstock-part of the neck and glue it on, upside down.
That guitar wasn't glued very well, so it snapped.

No, he was right, it is the opposite way to a usual break in the neck. I expected it to be a break the other way from where the guitar has been dropped on its back.

The best thing to do is to take it to a pro if you don't know what you're doing. If you're confident and know what to do, you can glue it back up. It's usually better to break the headstock off completely (I know, this can be painful ) so that when you reattach it the glue gets to ALL the places in the break. If you didn't break it all off it would not get into all the gaps. Make sure the break is clean and no bits are broken or get lost. It should fit back together perfectly. You need to glue it, get the pieces back together perfectly, and glue it up. I would leave the glue for a good week, what with the tension it is on the neck joint.
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
That does look like a job for a pro. If the break is as clean as it looks then it shouldn't cost too much to fix.
Not taking any online orders.