does anyone know where i can get a truss-rod cover engraved?
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
I know Carvin offers it when you buy their guitars, maybe you can get a new one engraved without a guitar though.

Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Just open the yellow pages and look for engravers. If you just want your trussrod cover engraved with a simple text or symbol it won't cost much either.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!