Page 1 of 2
And hes been gone two days now, is it normal that they stay outside any longer?
How long do they usually stay outside?
They usually come back everyday...

Maybe you should start looking on busy roads... =\
Are you sure you haven't just missed it when its been in? I didn't see my cat for like a week but his food was going.
Aww I'm sorry threadstarter. I was devestated when I found out what happened to my cat. Have an imaginary hug from me Hope he/she comes back.
^Yeah thanks, my family has been looking for him all day, well, theres not much to do.....
Check the garage. Every time my cat "runs away", it turns out she just got locked in the garage.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Last edited by VoodooChild15 at Mar 21, 2007,
I hope it comes back. Ours went missing for a good few days once, and he was in the cellar of the house across from ours. They had been in the cellar (accessed from a celler door on the outside) and he had gone in, and they had shut him in without knowing. He was a bit hungry when he came out, but he was fine thankfully (He's dead now though )

EDIT: My dad also nailed his cat under the floorboards once when he was working on the house he used to live in. He didn't know it had gone in there, and it was only when he heard hte muffled meows and scratches he realised where it had gone. Again, the cat was ok though.

Again, I hope your cat comes back. I used to love my cat.
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
aww, same happened to my lovely turtles, or maybe a bird or cat took them. i know how you feel buddy
*e-hugs jollahopp*
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Check with neighbors if they are feeding a cat. If someone else is feeding it, it won't come home that easily.
don't worry.... my cat was driven off by his mother and was gone for a month, then I one night saw him with his teeth in a juicy rabbit

they are predators, they make it somehow
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Vintage -57 Ri Stratocaster
Fender Blues JR w/ 12"Cannabis Rex
Mad Professor Sky Blue OD
Wampler Ego Compressor
TC Electronics Stereo Chorus/Flanger
Last edited by backtothe70s at Mar 21, 2007,
Once one of my cats was gone for a week.

Turns out he was down the street with his brothers and sisters the whole time.
Quote by rhcp_freak
aww, same happened to my lovely turtles, or maybe a bird or cat took them. i know how you feel buddy
*e-hugs jollahopp*

\your turtles ran away? where they of the teenage mutant ninja variety?
one time our cat dissapeared for almost a month but he came back eventually, so hope for the best, and also if your cat runs away too often you should stop trying to have sex with it, they dont like that
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Guitargreg
\your turtles ran away? where they of the teenage mutant ninja variety?

possibly... well they were great pets.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Well, how much cold can cats take, its starting to get warm in sweden but its below 0 at night.
they can usually find someplace warm so they dont freeze to death, like getting under houses and stuff.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
When my dad was a child he went and took a lot of holidays at his grandparents house in Wales and one time they took their cat. After an enjoyable summer there the cat ran off but my dad had to return to Wolverhampton.

So catless and unhappy he came home to start back at school. A few weeks later the cat turned up home

Pretty amazing eh?

It managed a good 100miles.
I don't think I'd be too worried at this point - maybe in a few days though. My cat is outside most of the time but he usually comes in a few times a day and at night. Cat are pretty territorial, wait it out for a day or so and he may show up. I hope for you that he does, I'd hate to lose my cat...
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Quote by jollahopp
Well, how much cold can cats take, its starting to get warm in sweden but its below 0 at night.

Han överlever. Katter är som metal.
Our cats always dissapear for a few days but they come back...Just wait...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
i;ve had two cats go on little adventures, one traveled somehow up to London - 70 miles away from where i used to live, but some guy called us and we went to pick it up. another of our cats disappeared for 3 months when we moved house and then one day just wondered in and sat next to fire, hasn't been the same since really so who knows what goes through a cats mind.
Bono: "Every time I clap my hands, a child in Africa dies."

Audience member: "Well, f*cking stop it then!"
Chinese people kidnapp cats and make them into chop suey....
Koreans kidnapp dogs and make meatballs out of them:
"Hmm! These meatball are the dogs boll0cks!"
Quote by Izz
Han överlever. Katter är som metal.

Ja, förmodligen, man får hoppas att han kommer tillbaka snart.
I'd say something sympathetic, but I fucking hate cats.

Ah what the hell, E-hug!
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
its a male cat ?
hes a player
after the lady cats if you know what i mean

after about 7 months of age male cats usually stray far from home after some pussy (literally)

for days on end and have punch ups with other male cats for the female cat hoes and start pissing in other peoples gardens to mark there territory

he should be back in a few days time looking pleased with him self
Quote by freedoms_stain

I think it's sick to force kids to take part in hate mongering and sick for spoonman to think its right for any adult to throw anything at a child.
Last edited by *Spoonman* at Mar 21, 2007,
Quote by Moggan13
Chinese people kidnapp cats and make them into chop suey....
Koreans kidnapp dogs and make meatballs out of them:
"Hmm! These meatball are the dogs boll0cks!"

brand new UG er loses their cat, and you gotta go there?

STFU.

DON"T CHEW ON THE NEWBIES!!!!!
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by *Spoonman*
its a male cat ?
hes a player
after the lady cats if you know what i mean

after about 7 months of age male cats usually stray far from home after some pussy (literally)

for days on end and have punch ups with other male cats for the female cat hoes and start pissing in other peoples gardens to mark there territory

he should be back in a few days time looking pleased with him self

He is infact 8 months, and he was acting kinda strange the time before we let him outside. But he is really small, i dont think he can fight the other cats
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
brand new UG er loses their cat, and you gotta go there?

STFU.

DON"T CHEW ON THE NEWBIES!!!!!

It was a joke man....Sheesh....More agitated than a rhino with extreme piles on a hot, sweaty day...
But seriously, cats go for days at a time prowling for other cats. S/he will return in the next few days.
he'll be fine
maybe he packs heat and he'll just blast the other cats asses ?

have you had him neutered?
if you havent then he's probably just goin through the cat version of puberty and matured so he'll be after a mate
Quote by freedoms_stain

I think it's sick to force kids to take part in hate mongering and sick for spoonman to think its right for any adult to throw anything at a child.
Last edited by *Spoonman* at Mar 21, 2007,
Dont worry, that much. It is normal for a cat to be gone for a, seemingly, very long time. If it does not return in another day or two I would suggest putting some posters up or something. Have you had it chipped? If not, just dont worry, hell come back
Quote by Robbie n strat
In the changing rooms we'd all jump around so our dicks and balls bounced all over the place, which we found hilarious.

Little children should be felt, not heard.
Quote by Moggan13
It was a joke man....Sheesh....More agitated than a rhino with extreme piles on a hot, sweaty day...

and a damn good one. i chuckled until i thought about the kid worrying about the lost cat.

time and a place, my friend, time and a place.

BTW loved that expression. i'll steal that and use it sometime.

peace
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
I rememeber when my cat ran away when I was a kid.
Turns out it got eaten by a dog and my mum didnt wannna break it to me and my fragile young mind.

Im sure it'll be better for you though.
People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. They will believe a lie because they want to believe it’s true, or because they are afraid it might be true
My cat disappeared for nearly two weeks with no trace. Then one day she was on our doorstep meowing. Twas weird.
NOPE.
My cats run off all the time, they usually get back within a few days. Just give it time
Gonna Leave this town

Gotta leave this town

Gonna make a whole lotta money

Gonna be big yeah...
(Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin')

flickr
Page 1 of 2