ElectroHarmonix Metal Muff
Digitech Grunge
Digitech Metal Master
Boss ds1 Distortion
Boss Metal Zone

from expierence or whatever just which one would you choose
Buy whichever one you like the sound of best.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
The EHX.

That thing is br00tal.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
My amp's distortion.

/dickheadness
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
mt2 isnt badd if it modded see keeleys mod.. other than that go with a metal muff becuase you can back of the dist. if you need to..but you still have the head room to work...
Way to contribute greendayguitar...I've heard the metal muff owns, but never played one. I use the metal zone, and it's decent. Very durable and reliable, but you're not going to get the sound of a $1500 amp out of it, obviously. Works well for practicing on my little Vox amp.
he did the /dickheadedness, he's covered.

anyways, metal muff.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Yeah metal muff all the way

edit - i'd do you some soundclips with it but i cant as i have a very bad viral thing
so boh but yeah go for it alot better than all of those other choices and still cheaper than the boss
Last edited by phillikesguitar at Mar 21, 2007,
Metal Muff all the way homie.
Quote by benenov
love is when a girl can fit both my balls in her mouth.
Quote by Beware!Criminal
Way to contribute greendayguitar...I've heard the metal muff owns, but never played one. I use the metal zone, and it's decent. Very durable and reliable, but you're not going to get the sound of a $1500 amp out of it, obviously. Works well for practicing on my little Vox amp.

I just don't like distortion pedals, that's all. I like my JSX's distortion. He asked me what I'd pick. I picked my amp's distortion. Thus making me a dick-head, which lead to "/dickheadedness".

Nonetheless, I can't give the thread starter an experience opinion, but the general consensus is the Muff. I've seen it all over these forums, so check it out.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
I'd check out the Jeckyl and Hyde and the MXR doubleshot distortion too... both of those are pretty sick...
Gear:
2003 Fender Standard Strat w/ Texas Specials
2010 EBMM BFR JP6
2012 Babicz Identity Dreadnaught
2015 Gibson Les Paul Traditional SR
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey XXX 112
Fender Blues Jr