idk if pollen is as big of a problem anywhere else as it is in GA but i have horrible allergies to pollen and all that crap in the air. ive been on pretty much every allergy medicine and my body becomes immune to them after a short time and so my doctor has recommended me to an allergist to get allergy shots which he says over a course of five years or so should get rid of my allergies for good... anyways... have any of you guys gotten allergy shots, the doctor said they would inject u with different things to see ure reaction... sounds kinda scary not knowing what im allergic too, yeah how bad is it?
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Doesn't sound too bad, if it'll cure you then it's worth it.

Try living through summer with hyperhidrosis. It sucks.
idk what that is... but yeah... the pollen was so bad today i pretty much had my eyes closed all day cause they were so itchy and dry
Yea man I started that a couple of years ago, but never completed them. The original test they do is a bitch, they prick you on both arms like 20 times with different types of allergens to decide which you are allergic to. They then follow it up with shot every week or so. The shots really weren't to bad, you just got to deal with em. I never really finished them but I seem to be doing okay with just pills, I don't think I'm going to bother going back. If you're really that bad, I'd suggest you go ahead and get them, it's really not too bad man.

EDIT: your avatar is so damn hypnotic
Quote by bretws
Im a diesel truck
Last edited by sleepinthefire at Mar 21, 2007,
Hrm the inject stuff to see how you react to it seems a bit drastic..

but my mum had some unknown alergy and so took a blood sample and sent it off to a lab and got back a list of stuff she was allergic too and so she could stop eating/doing certain things

i dunno if this info heps but eh..
and.,.

"Primary hyperhidrosis is the condition characterized by abnormally increased perspiration, in excess of that required for regulation of body temperature. Some patients afflicted with the condition experience a distinct reduction in the quality of life. Sufferers feel at a loss of control because perspiration takes place independent of temperature and emotional state." - from wikipedia

damn man i feel for you - must be irritating
hayfever has got less of an issue for me over the years, at times i get it horribly and at others i seem not to get it all

sometimes your body can get rid of allergies by itself, but its a bit uncommon
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl (Ned/chav) annoying me on the bus.

Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"

Her: Facial expression was priceless - "What??! Noo!"

Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."

She then turned away and whimpered.
Quote by fire within
hayfever has got less of an issue for me over the years, at times i get it horribly and at others i seem not to get it all

sometimes your body can get rid of allergies by itself, but its a bit uncommon

allergies have always been a problem for me since i was little but last year they didnt bug me at all then this year coming back worse than ever
just thank god its only hayfever

i got over that n now im asthmatic during th summer

well all year round now
www.myspace.com/adayoverdue

GEAR-
Guitars-
Ibanez SA260lh
Epiphone SG-black lefthand
Vintage Metal Axxe
Westfield Les Paul copy

Pedals
BOSS Metal Core
BOSS TU2
BOSS NS2
BOSS BF3 Flanger

BOSS BCB60

Amp
Orange Dual Terror head
Basically, hyperhidrosis is excessive sweating, due to overactive sweat glands. I mean excessive - I sweat incredibly with a t-shirt on in winter, let alone summer.

I have it on my palms, armpits and lower back - I've tried over a dozen heavy-duty antiperspirants and they don't really work :/

I guess I'll be stuck with black t-shirts all summer
from what people have told me in alabama thiers hardly any, in florida thiers hardly any but when u get to GA its like hell i wish spring would die
EDIT: wow dood that does suck, is thier any kinda pills or something you can take for it?