so some of the ozzfest lineup was announced today, and i almost feel embaressed to post it in the metal forum... Was anyone else extremely dissapointed by it? I did not like a single band that was playing until i saw Nile. I live in vancouver and even though its free i dont know if i'll be making the trip to seattle for 15 minutes of nile. Not to mention Nile wasnt even on the first stage! Ozzfest used to be a great metal show, but now its just turning into a bunch of emo and metalcore crap....
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
I'm pretty sure theres already a thread on this but honestly, are you surprised?

Ozzfest is COMMERCIAL. MAINSTREAM. Ofcourse there is going to be very well known bands there; it draws in crowds. This shouldn't be a surprised, and if anything, be disappointed in yourself for having hope in Ozzfest.

Myself though, will be going to Wacken this year and I can't ****ing wait. My face will be owned.
Quote by Bodom_Shredder7
i hate you mer der. i hope you get a boner and accidently fall on it.

Quote by rocknrollstar
Excuse my stupidity , but what is a urethra ?

Im guessing anus.
^Dude, go to Hellfest. Sickest lineup EVAH!
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.