hey,

I've been looking at the morley volume wah and were wondering what you guys thought of it

http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/wah/9135

Is it versatile? I like it because it's also a volume pedal so i could change guitars without making a noise and i could easily do swells

i dont hear much about morley wah's

thanks
I know that Steve Vai uses Morely pedals but I expect his are expensive custom jobs.
Best bet is just to try one out. If you can't try one in a store near you, most online stores offer a 14 day return policy if you don't like it.
Dave Mustain has wrote some of the most amazing solos...
That he can't actually play!
well i own a morley bad horsei and its such a great pedal. My brother owns a vox crybaby and he likes mine so much that he is buying the volume-dist-wah pedal from morley. Havent tried that pedal but im pretty sure it will be good.
Well i dont know how new it is. But I just bought it in musicians friend and my mother is bring it home from the us on sunday.
the sweep isn't great. don't buy it if you're planning on doing volume swells.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
oF course is not a super pedal but its good enough if you dont want to carry 20 pedals at a time. I would go with the volume wah pedal. No dist

And the prize is great
it's great for metal, but not anything else.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
i tired an onler morleyh 2 on a mesa lonestar special on the clean channel and i was mighty impressed. i leik it thats its optical drive rather than gear so its super smooth. if i had cash to spare id buy one
well i do play blues and rock and the heaviest thing i ever play is metallica. Basically i would like it to be able to do jimi hendrix and blues well but also be able to go into hard rock and metal.
the sweep is further, but not as good. it's really not a blues or classic rock wah, i'm saving for a different one as well.
Quote by corduroyEW

I am Michael!