Ive been asked to ask you guys and whats wrong with fender precision basses made in Indonesia

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

Orange Rocker 30 head and a Tiny Terror
As far as I know, Fender doesn't make basses in Indonesia. You're thinking of Squier, probably.

Anyway, poor quality due to unskilled (and often child) labour.
Quote by MetalUpTheAss
Sounds to me like an excuse.

"Honey, I've got to buy a new bass! This diamond is made of a dead guy! I made him a promise!"

Most Bitter/Cynical member of the Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
Last edited by canadianpunk071 at Mar 21, 2007,
Lower quality standards and mostly unskilled or child labour
The clock strikes midnight
When tomorrow and today collide
The moon is at its highest
And the twilight seems fitting
For in these moments
The light at the end of the world
Shines like a thousand suns....

Victor Gutierrez
Quote by bassburton
Lower quality standards and mostly unskilled or child labour

Isnt that jus wat canadianpunk071 said?
Quote by Damaged Roses
I don't really understand why basses have 24 frets, I mean, I've never seen a bassist playing more than the 12 fret.

My Gear-
Warwick Double Buck
Epiphone EB0
GK MB 210
Fender Rumble
Quote by canadianpunk071
As far as I know, Fender doesn't make basses in Indonesia. You're think of Squier, probably.

Anyway, poor quality due to unskilled (and often child) labour.

I have a Squire P bass, i't the one made in Indonesia.
Here are 3 things wrong with it

1. It's a Squire

2. It's a Squire!

3. It's a SQUIRE!
Quote by L30

1. It's a Squire

2. It's a Squire!

3. It's a SQUIRE!
The Squiers I played were pretty nice, IMO. I'd probably get an Affinity J to mod, really.
Quote by L30

1. It's a Squire

2. It's a Squire!

3. It's a SQUIRE!

1) No.

2) No!

3) NO!

It's a Squier.

For what it's worth, my Squier's neck came pretty screwed up, and over the years has degenerated horribly. At this point, it's unplayable. I need an entirely new neck.
haha
It's funny, I think I'm one of the few people on here that doesn't entirely hate Squiers anymore. One of the other bassists in the jazz band at my school has one, and I love the feel of the neck on it. It's comfortable, it fits in the hand just right. It's a P bass of some sort, don't know which specific model of a P bass though. He modded it with a new pickguard, tuners, and some Basslines. Believe it or not, the thing sounds beautiful.
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
yeah..the ones made in China are fake. They looked so real while I was over there that I nearly bought one..then I saw the tag and it said Strat. Played pretty well as well ahaha
only fender worth touching are ones from Japan IMO - almost as good quality as yanks for less then a mex

and yes Squiers are made in Indonesia for basses and Korea for guitars (hence why every cheap strat copy feels similar, they are all made by Cort)
Gear:
Washburn RB2500 (5 String)
Yamaha BB400 Fretless (1981)
Carlo Giordano 3/4 Upright (White)
Cort Action 4 (Stereo-fied)
Orange Bass Terror 500
Orange 1x15 Cab
Boss GT-6 Bass Multi-effects
Quote by Double Basser
only fender worth touching are ones from Japan IMO - almost as good quality as yanks for less then a mex

Shameless plug for my sig.

But, Indonesian Squiers are not much different from any other type of modern Squeirs to be honest. But Squiers in general are good basses for the money you pay. I paid £20 for mine. lol
Quote by shut_up_you_***
Shameless plug for my sig.

Damn, if I wasn't overseas I'd buy it so fast
Quote by MetalUpTheAss
Sounds to me like an excuse.

"Honey, I've got to buy a new bass! This diamond is made of a dead guy! I made him a promise!"

Most Bitter/Cynical member of the Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.