how good is it? hopefully better than the metal zone
Do a barrel roll!
Last edited by TommyWIg at Mar 21, 2007,
Quote by FrancheComa
its a distortion PEDAL... end of story... buy a tube amp... a high gain one...

Wow. That helps him out a lot. You sound just like a guitarist i know who's all "F**k pedals! F**k solid state, get a tube!" Them it turns out he uses Solid state. Not all of us can afford ****ing expensive as hell high gain tube amps. Some of us want to get distortion without ****ing takin a loan out of the bank. Give the kid some positive advice, or for that matter, advice period.

Dude, to answer your question about the Metal Core pedal, I heard it can achieve the same low/high end distortion the Metal Zone can, but it sounds a lot crisper. Also, I forget why, but you can customize the tone more with it.

I may get the Metal Core pedal as an upgrade from my DS-1 Distortion.
if you go to www.bossus.com and click on videos you can hear what it sounds like. to me, it sounds pretty terrible.
Read my post. Not this.
If you want chugga-chugga-wheee then it might help you, but then again most over the top distortion pedals can probably help you with that
I wouldn't count on it being much better.
PM Me for any help you need with recording systems/tips
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Good call

Man, you should be a mod, you know everything.

the only reason you can customize more is cuz it actually has a knob that if you turn it up your guitar will sound like a seven string, kinda stupid, but its there
Quote by RG_FANMAN
Wow. That helps him out a lot. You sound just like a guitarist i know who's all "F**k pedals! F**k solid state, get a tube!" Them it turns out he uses Solid state. Not all of us can afford ****ing expensive as hell high gain tube amps. Some of us want to get distortion without ****ing takin a loan out of the bank. Give the kid some positive advice, or for that matter, advice period.

Calm down you! We don't wanna hear your life story.

The Metal Core pedal sounds like the Metal Zone but a little more Metal Core-ish.

If you wanna hear how it sounds goto their website.
Sent from my iPad.
Quote by paintITblack39

Better yet, go try it out..
Quote by paintITblack39
Calm down you! We don't wanna hear your life story.

The Metal Core pedal sounds like the Metal Zone but a little more Metal Core-ish.

Sorry about the rant. It just pisses me off (due to experiance of a certain douche who was like "F*ck solid state go tube!" when it winds up he uses a solid state amp, and it just a retard {not literally}) that some people think others have a huge budget. But it's okay, I was just angry that night.
Quote by RG_FANMAN
Sorry about the rant. It just pisses me off (due to experiance of a certain douche who was like "F*ck solid state go tube!" when it winds up he uses a solid state amp, and it just a retard {not literally}) that some people think others have a huge budget. But it's okay, I was just angry that night.

To be honest, it is really the best option for tone.
Sent from my iPad.
/\

What getting a tube amp?.......yea, you're right. lol. That's why i'm saving up for a tube amp. They sound gewd!