My finger is swollen and jammed. Should I play guitar?
Quote by Bpags868

Smoke on the water riff.
I've been trying to learn that for years. People die mid-gig when trying to play that. Power chords are so hard. not know how Billie Joe does it.

And so castles made of sand fall in the sea, eventually....
Whats so funny mister?
Quote by Bpags868

Smoke on the water riff.
I've been trying to learn that for years. People die mid-gig when trying to play that. Power chords are so hard. not know how Billie Joe does it.

Quote by GiantRaven
No

you're mean
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
Quote by Just_The_Punker
Whats so funny mister?

"oh my finger is in pain, theres probably something wrong with it...i wonder if i should play guitar?..."

In short...its pretty obvious you shouldn't be playing guitar
Real hXc guitarists play guitar through pain!!!11
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Quote by Bpags868

Smoke on the water riff.

Quote by Arthur Curry
Did you even read that note you sent to yourself?

He didnt break them. He is preventing this kid getting a permanent injury. I have seen it happen.

Give it a minimum 2 days and then maybe you can play.
Quote by Just_The_Punker

Oh my god, that's huge.

I played when I had a broken finger, it didn't hurt too much. It was on my fretting hand too.
I Know...go see a doctor. You may think I'm being a bitOTT at the momment, but in a week your finger will be as swollen as a middle-aged male rapist on poppers...
Quote by Sonicxlover
Obviously we should play the UG theme.

ULTIMATE GUITAR! YOO GEE!?
Quote by Just_The_Punker

dude wt fis the thing jutting out of your finger at the second knuckle is it just swelling?