Hi this is mt friend and i's first song we did for a music project in school =)

a few mistakes but okay recording =)

c4c?

feel free to add our band too =) there should be some more/better songs once the other guitarist bassist and i can get to gether to record some stuff =)

ty

O WOW !!!!

http://www.myspace.com/thenolifekings

oops forgot it ty lol
Last edited by DiedLaughing666 at Mar 21, 2007,
id love to hear this

but i need a link!

edit: alright, ive heard it now. its not really my style, but its got potential. the acoustic guitar sounded pretty nice, good tone on it. i wasnt a big fan of the lead though, it seemed too loud and out of time in a lot of places. id definitely suggest working with a metronome, not bad though. keep working on it, you can only get better, and thanks for the crit.
by the way, there was no banjo in my recording, but now that i listen to it, there is a lead part that is kinda banjish just some pull-offs to open strings
Last edited by allstrats726 at Mar 21, 2007,
wow. i started listening and thought i was accidentally listening to two songs at once, so I paused the player. Believe it or not, I wasn't. This song is chaos. The soloing doesn't go with the acoustic guitar at all. It's not even in the same key. Nothing sounds right at all.
sounds cool man, the heavy tone isnt great but it could be the recording quality. the part right around 45 seconds doesnt sound very good imo but its all good. thanks for the crit man
Quote by mattxshank
wow. i started listening and thought i was accidentally listening to two songs at once, so I paused the player. Believe it or not, I wasn't.

haha i did that too.

i think the idea is actually very good, but it's not developed enough. starting out acoustic and playing that part solo for a while would be good, maybe adding a bit of piano here and there. then, when the heavy part comes in, i would play it very sparsely. i like the heavy/acoustic contrast, but for it to work the heavy soloing has to be spot on and not busy.

crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=548291
A little more cohesiveness would be nice; and you definitely could use a metronome.

Good concept though.

Also, try to throw some drum tracks on there .

Random: You live close to Eugene? Have you ever seen Justin King live?
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.