My friend has a ME-50 on it that I was playing around with the other day, it has a setting on the expression pedal for 'resonance' and its and awesome sound (I use it on the F# minor palm muted bit for my bands cover of Plug In Baby by muse).

I was just wondering if I could find this effect either in wah like or pedal form?
Quote by tubab0y
Woohoo, I love you Ped!
I know someone who has an ME-50, and he used the resonance over MSN (call). It sounded really cool, but when I searched for "Resonance" it just showed the ME-50 and Moogerfooger. I'm quite intrested in finding an alternative to those two.

Oh, and by the way, "RESONANCE: Changes the height and sharpness of the frequency response peaks. Use the RESONANCE panel control and/or the RESONANCE pedal control jack." Right from http://www.moogmusic.com/manuals/mf-103.pdf
The moogerfooger can be found here: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Moog-MF103-moogerfooger-612-Stage-Phaser?sku=158332
and the expression pedal for it can be found here:

Gonna Leave this town

Gotta leave this town

Gonna make a whole lotta money

Gonna be big yeah...
(Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin')

Last edited by add45 at Mar 22, 2007,
Damn you Moog! So damn expensive.

Thanks for the info. If I ever run into that kind of money I'd most likley get a moog, but a cheap alternetive would be better.
Quote by tubab0y
Woohoo, I love you Ped!