I'm looking into getting a acoustic guitar and I'm looking at some accessories to get. I would need picks obviously.

What's a good size for a noob acoustic player? I get really sweaty hands so I'm looking at the Tortex picks. (I'm assuming these are best for grip.) They come in .50mm, .60mm, .73mm, .98mm, 1mm and 1.14mm.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks - Kevin
2007 concerts: Smashing Pumpkins, Sage Francis, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, The Coup, The Roots, Blackalicious, Hieroglyphics, Wu-Tang Clan (w/ Shavo Odadjian), RATM, Tool (w/ members of Trans Am, Primus, Dead Kennedys), Queens of the Stone Age
depends on what u like. get one of each and pick your favourite to buy more of. its all personal preference.
Gear

Ibanez ax120
Behringer V-tone Gmx 212 120w
Boss ds-1
marshall blues breaker
boss v-wah
boss chorus
gibson les paul standard with gold hardware
!new! Dean V-coustic
!new! Ibanez rg 320 fmam

i would suggest using a lighter (smaller) pick if you plan on strumming more and for acoustic guitars, and using heavier picks for picking and electric guitars, but it's mainly personal preference.
LIVELOVEROCKDIE
I knew the personal preference thing was comin. Well I'll get a few different sizes then.

Thanks.
2007 concerts: Smashing Pumpkins, Sage Francis, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, The Coup, The Roots, Blackalicious, Hieroglyphics, Wu-Tang Clan (w/ Shavo Odadjian), RATM, Tool (w/ members of Trans Am, Primus, Dead Kennedys), Queens of the Stone Age
getting a range of sizes is a good idea, it's not like they are expensive

also, this forum is for questions about the forum/site. a thread like this should be in the guitar & bass basics forum or the acoustic forum i'd say, so keep that in mind for next time.
from daylight...
...into darkness