Whats the Diffrence B/w a Solid State and Tube? i been Messing with guitars alot don't know much about amps

are solid states better then tubes?
Member #2 of the dean owners club, PM g1asseye to join.

92% of teens have moved on to rap repost this if you are one of the 8% that listen to real music

Rock IN Peace Darrell Lance Abbott \m/
depends on what kinda sound your looking for. Tube amps tend to get a lot more responsive and capture the natural tone of the guitar, where as some solid states tend to give you a more "processed" sound, but nowadays solid states are catching up. If your into heavy heavy distortion stuff solid states would be better, but if your looking for more bluesy overdrive sound, then tube is better, I havent really had a tube amp that could handle alot of dist other than maybe a marshall? im not one to talk because i never owned a marshall. Either way i prefer tube!
Quote by The_Man_IV
are solid states better then tubes?

I hope that answers your question.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Kk thx everyone :P i guess all try them out its just that there's alot of SS at the shop but theres also a few kranks there (tube) and they sound awsome Distortion and all but the price is very high i so much don't care for the price i just want to know what works better.
Member #2 of the dean owners club, PM g1asseye to join.

92% of teens have moved on to rap repost this if you are one of the 8% that listen to real music

Rock IN Peace Darrell Lance Abbott \m/