I just heard on AOTS on G4TV that New Line Cinema(the ones who made the Lord of tHE rINGS TRILOGY), will be making a gears of war movie. that game is kickass so I'm looking forward to the release. they said that New Line was hoping to have the movie out beofre then next Gears of War game releases.
I have a feeling it'll be bad for some reason. I'll see it anyway though.

EDIT: ^yea. WOuld it be like based on the game? That would be stupid.
"Imagine all the people, sharing all the world"
-John Lennon
the story line would make an amazing story IMO

attacked from INSIDE the earth?? no one would see it coming
For some reason i always thought Killzone would make a good movie. Gears of war would be cool too.
I think the story is good enough. The video game doesnt tell you much of it, but if you research the game, you'll know that the premise is pretty good.

I think it's all about Humans stealing immulsion from the Locusts and the Locusts having their revenge.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
AOTS rules!!!!

First off, I don't think alot of people outside of gaming would get it, and Secondly: Only a month ago there was rumors that Peter Jackson (Who also did the LOTR) was working on a Halo movie. Until I see a trailer of somesort, I don't see it happening for a long time.

Member Q-Tron of the EHX Users Guild
there was a halo movie..but it got canned for budget reasons they were done producing it and had a realease date set for it too. stupid money

whats u guys gamertags?
SUBSCRIBE!

Gibson SG faded, black hardware/ EMG81-89
peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Avatar 2x12 w/ Hellatone 60/ K100
Behringer FB1010
^Peter Jackson is executive producing (putting his name in the credits) the Halo movie but as of now the movie dosent have a studio to support it so really is dosent matter.

On topic, if the story line even remotly follows the story of the game it will be utterly stupid. but if they ditch marcus fenix and flesh out the back story (about why they left earth, why the locust are attacking, what happened before they attacked) it could be interesting.
Sig What?
Quote by grantml02
Bah!, all those movies would suck compared to a Half life movie.

I councur...

Quote by darth awsome

On topic, if the story line even remotly follows the story of the game it will be utterly stupid. but if they ditch marcus fenix and flesh out the back story (about why they left earth, why the locust are attacking, what happened before they attacked) it could be interesting.

Wasn't Marcus in the war before, and that's why he was jailed, for running away or something?
Well, Cliffy B (head of Epic Games) is executive producer and supposedly watching over to make sure its good.