Who is going to purchase this? It comes out on 4/3/07 in the US. Mine is on pre-order. Anyone else?
Not Enough AssHatery
u guys gamertags???
SUBSCRIBE!

Gibson SG faded, black hardware/ EMG81-89
peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Avatar 2x12 w/ Hellatone 60/ K100
Behringer FB1010
Im probably gonna buy it. Even my parents want it (They played it at a New Years party for ps2 )
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
its 90 bucks....i would if it was like 70 or if it came w/ a wireless controller i might get it
I suck at it, but had a whole lot of fun playing. At a friend's house, we were playing on the hardest difficulty for kicks.

Off topic, why is it that I always find it so hilarious when two users with the same avatar post right after one another?
same avatars again
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']I suck at it, but had a whole lot of fun playing. At a friend's house, we were playing on the hardest difficulty for kicks.

Off topic, why is it that I always find it so hilarious when two users with the same avatar post right after one another?

ya i tried jordan by buckethead on expert at a party (this was only my second song ever )... i believe i hit around 40% of the notes
I'm getting it. I've only played a Guitar Hero game once. And I wanted to do Cowboys From Hell on Expert....lets just say they kicked me off stage within the first 30 seconds.

I'm getting Xbox Live sometime next week, so I'll post my Gamertag whenever I get everything set up.
I'd totally get this if I had a 360... sigh. Already beat GHII Expert on PS2... Still working on 5 starring everything.
I would if I had a 360. Ill end up making my friend get it though. I ****ing want to play The Trooper!!!! They have a Guitar Hero 80's edition coming out soon supposedly, and Im praying theyll have it for PS2 with The Trooper.
I buying it just to play My Sharona and Life Wasted. And Possum Kingdom.

360 Guitar Hero > Sony in general
I don't have a 360, and I really don't plan to get one. Even if I did, the only reason I would get the game would be for The Trooper. I'm content with my GHII on PS2, thank you.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X