Ok im in the market for a new bass. I have a fender rumbler 100W amp. Which of these would be best for that amp?

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-SRX2EX1-4String-Bass?sku=514310

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-GSR200-4String-Bass-with-Quilt-Maple-Top?sku=519968

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-SRX300-Electric-4String-Bass-Guitar?sku=519575

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Peavey-Millennium-BXP-4String-Bass-Guitar?sku=511369

or

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Epiphone-Thunderbird-IV-Reverse-Bass?sku=518391

Or you can recommend me a bass for that amp that is under 300$. Dont tell me to spring the extra 50$ for a better bass, i played a couple basses for under 300$ and they sound really nice and im a beginner so yea. THANKS A TON!
My gear:
-OLP MM2
-OLP practice amp 10w
-Ernie Ball Hybrid Slinky Strings
-1.14 Everly Star Picks
you have an OLP MM2

thats the best buy for under 300 bucks anywhere.

..save your money untill you can get a really good bass (like 700-1000$)
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
I highly dought that my olp mm2 is best for under 300$ simply because since they day I got it it has sounded like crap and my friends 150$ squier bass sounds better. And I brought it to my music store and they replaced it with another mm2 and it sounded the same.
My gear:
-OLP MM2
-OLP practice amp 10w
-1.14 Everly Star Picks
Also im 15 and where I live they wont hire you til 16 so getting 700-1000 = not gonna happen.
My gear:
-OLP MM2
-OLP practice amp 10w
-1.14 Everly Star Picks
^ Babysitting, man. I may have to resort to that if I ever want my Ashdown.

But you don't need a thousand for a nice bass. I got my Ibanez for about $550 and it's held up great.
Ibanez, Peavey and Yamaha are your best bet in that price range. If I were in your position though I'd earn some extra cash, flog the OLP and get something in the intermediate range. It'll save you in the long term, and you'll have a better bass sooner.
what about a standard fender p or j bass? i can come up with 450 if i needed to but i really want 300-
My gear:
-OLP MM2
-OLP practice amp 10w
-1.14 Everly Star Picks
thing is id really prefer under 300. Do you guys really think there is no decent stuff under 300$?
My gear:
-OLP MM2
-OLP practice amp 10w
-1.14 Everly Star Picks
thats why im looking at ibanez and peavey atm.
My gear:
-OLP MM2
-OLP practice amp 10w
-1.14 Everly Star Picks
There is nothing for under $300 for an intermediate player. Seriously save up. I know you're saying "But Why?" because you will seriously be way happier when you get a nicer bass than another less than mediocre bass. Honestly unless you need a great sound for something an OLP MM2 is a good bass.
Ok for the millionth time (not literally) Im not liek some kids with rich parents whol will just go buy them a Fender highway one or a musicman stingray when I say too lol. I have to work for the money I get and since im 15 I cant get a job since no car yet and well I can make about not much lol.
My gear:
-OLP MM2
-OLP practice amp 10w
-1.14 Everly Star Picks
ESP LTD F104. I own one, and it's one of the best playing basses I've ever played. It's so smooth, the fretwork is really a piece of cake on it. Great buy for $300.
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
^You honestly can't wait for one year to get a job and then buy one a little bit after that? I don't have rich parents either but I worked for my new amp only making $5.50 (minimum wage is $7.50) an hour at a community club doing the canteen. I worked for a long time before I got my money and could by my Rumble. Point is wait it out I'm so glad I waited for a long time to get a really good amp. Also I can't believe you can't get a job at 15. Not even at like McDonalds or something?
Go with the Peavey Millenium, but get the Active EQ. I have the 5 string version and it plays/sounds like a dream.
Quote by X Alkaline 3
I dared a Jew to throw rocks at Hitler when he was a young boy..

Never knew he'd take it to heart like that.

iScrobbler

Psalms 62:8
Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.
i would look into yamahas. i have a rbx170 and it plays way better than anything else in its price range, its a bit below your price though.
No, at 15 you cant get a job here, Most 20 year olds in my area dont have jobs. I live in a small town, Have to drive 25 mins to get to a movie theatre and 30 to a mall, One walmart in a 20 minute radius. So yea not many job oppurtuinties in my area.
My gear:
-OLP MM2
-OLP practice amp 10w
-1.14 Everly Star Picks
Quote by Acoustnaut
No, at 15 you cant get a job here, Most 20 year olds in my area dont have jobs. I live in a small town, Have to drive 25 mins to get to a movie theatre and 30 to a mall, One walmart in a 20 minute radius. So yea not many job oppurtuinties in my area.

Well in that case where I am is more remote, there's a much lower average wage, much higher unemployment and I still got a job to pay for my gear.
Yeah wasn't it like Brad Pitt or someone who said You shall reap what you sow? Or Maybe it was Seek and you shall find... hmmm.... Either way why don't you wait till your 16 (I hope that's legal age) and then drive on down to that movie theatre and get a job cleaning crap from under the chairs. Or wait a minute why don't you charge $ 5 for mowing a lawn and spread the word. At the very least your dad should say yes.