i need help with these questions for homework please.

A who has the job of presiding over a trial and protecting the rights of those involved?
B what are federal trial courts called? (choices - supreme courts, us district courts, tribal courts, us circuit courts of appeal)
C where are the most important precedents set? (choices - us circuit courts, supreme court, us district courts, tribal courts)
D how many justices must agree for an appeal to be heard?
E who must confirm a supreme court nominee? (choices - the senate,thepresident,the house of reps, other supreme court justices.
F in what type of cases is the contingency fee most used? (choices - criminal cases, personal injury cases, land transactions, divorces)
G which amendement to the constitution deals with guns?
H what trial system is used in the usa?

short answer questions -

explain the inquisitional system
explain the adversary system
which amendement guarantees right to trial by jury
most criminal cases never go to court, how are they settled?
what are most appeals based on?
in which court are most legal precendents set?
in which month does a session of the supreme court begin? (i think oct.)
how many justices are there on the supreme court?

if you can answer any of these than THANK YOU

and while on the subject of law i have a question to ask w/o making another thread.
one of my bestfriends and band member is in jail right now but will probably be put on 'probation' because he snuck out last night around 5am to go bake out a car and a cop found him and his buddys. what exactly is probation..
probation is where you basically have an officer watch over you for a period, you get drug tested cant leave the state, if you screw up you go back to jail, you maybe have to community service, maybe ankle bracelet
Quote by nine01n

A who has the job of presiding over a trial and protecting the rights of those involved? Judges
B what are federal trial courts called? (choices - supreme courts, us district courts, tribal courts, us circuit courts of appeal) District courts I believe (not 100%)
C where are the most important precedents set? (choices - us circuit courts, supreme court, us district courts, tribal courts) Supreme Court
D how many justices must agree for an appeal to be heard? 5
E who must confirm a supreme court nominee? (choices - the senate,thepresident,the house of reps, other supreme court justices. President
F in what type of cases is the contingency fee most used? (choices - criminal cases, personal injury cases, land transactions, divorces) Dunno, sorry
G which amendement to the constitution deals with guns? 2nd
H what trial system is used in the usa? Federalist? I don't know, sorry

There bud, that's all I got right now

5 isnt a choice man haha. u sure u arent jsut ****ing with me?
Do the work fool

Don't you have a textbook or something? Notes?
Quote by nine01n

5 isnt a choice man haha. u sure u arent jsut ****ing with me?

>_>
<_<
Don't you have a text book or the ability to use google? no-one do it for him make the lazy ass do his own homework.
Quote by nine01n

A who has the job of presiding over a trial and protecting the rights of those involved?
B what are federal trial courts called? (choices - supreme courts, us district courts, tribal courts, us circuit courts of appeal)
C where are the most important precedents set? (choices - us circuit courts, supreme court, us district courts, tribal courts)
D how many justices must agree for an appeal to be heard?
E who must confirm a supreme court nominee? (choices - the senate,thepresident,the house of reps, other supreme court justices.
F in what type of cases is the contingency fee most used? (choices - criminal cases, personal injury cases, land transactions, divorces)
G which amendement to the constitution deals with guns?
H what trial system is used in the usa?

short answer questions -

explain the inquisitional system
explain the adversary system
which amendement guarantees right to trial by jury
most criminal cases never go to court, how are they settled?
what are most appeals based on?
in which court are most legal precendents set?
in which month does a session of the supreme court begin? (i think oct.)
how many justices are there on the supreme court?

if you can answer any of these than THANK YOU

and while on the subject of law i have a question to ask w/o making another thread.
one of my bestfriends and band member is in jail right now but will probably be put on 'probation' because he snuck out last night around 5am to go bake out a car and a cop found him and his buddys. what exactly is probation..

from what ive herd from other people whove gotten caught by cops while baking out. i think its just a fine depending on what state ur in
Quote by Cameronrobson
It's a bat, a cyclops and an owl riding a pair of bicycles. Idiot.