Quote by wannabe jesus
^ n00b, everyone knows the e is accented. Pokémon

Quote by pnblwzrd
Ummm.... Women can't invent....
Quote by Kemp
No, but im kinda tone deaf.

If that counts for anything.

that can be bad for a musician...
I thought my dad was the other morning, when he thought this maroon shirt I was wearing was brown...but, no. I'm not colorblind.
no, they're evil
School children washing cars for charity, is there anything more arousing?
I pass all the optometrist tests with flying colours (punny eh) but I have this thing where people will insist something's pink when I just see orange. Only sometimes though, unnerves me.
nay.
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
no but i'm legally blind.
[22:33] ben: Yesterday I was gonna eat a shitload of candy but I forgot.
I have red/green colorblindness. I've discovered that lighting has pretty much everything to do with the moments when I can't distinguish which is which. And hue I guess sometimes...sort of. Blue and purple is sort of the same with me too and sometimes even brown and green...but the last one is kind of rare.
ooops...i accidentally clicked yes...i think...but im not
paco's pink tacos home of the dirty sanchez
nope
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
No, it's just far more common in males.

Synesthesia is ridiculously cool; apparently everybody has it in small amounts. Full on synesthesia would be kind of disorienting at times I guess, but partaking in certain substances can help you experience the effects in a controlled manner
about 6 or 8(can't remember which) percent of men are colour blind, and 0.5 percent of women are. There something about the X and Y chromosomes where women usually have a colour blindness canceled out but can still ocasionally occur.
Quote by Nick_
No, it's just far more common in males.

Synesthesia is ridiculously cool; apparently everybody has it in small amounts. Full on synesthesia would be kind of disorienting at times I guess, but partaking in certain substances can help you experience the effects in a controlled manner

I dont have it in any amount My ex can smell things in colour, I used to constantly ask him what colour each thing smelt like. It really is awesome.
I hear colour blind women have pen0rs

>.>

it's just subtle. The test IIRC was simply a lightning bolt and a cloud; the researchers told the subjects that one was called boobly and one was kazax. Subjects from cultures with very different languages were consistently able to pick them correctly.
hahah FREAK!

naah, just jerkin you. But that must really suck bro, I feel for ya.
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
Im not but my friend is almost completely colour blind. For fun we pick up random objects and ask him if he can see what colour it is.
--
...and the world sighed in relief
To a degree I am.

I can't tell shades of colors apart, like blue/purple. Hence the reason I don't wear colored shirts, I can never match anything.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Quote by Metal-X

I can't tell shades of colors apart, like blue/purple. Hence the reason I don't wear colored shirts, I can never match anything.

If we're talking THAT colour blind.....

Guys, some advice - never ever shop without a female or two present. Or at least a very gay guy.
Quick question about colorblindness.... Does that mean you actually see in black and white? Like, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference watching a color movie vs. a black and white film?

Or is it more like, some colors just don't contrast against each other the way they should?
Quote by BearWithAGun
I've only known one man to use such a gun, and I believe I've killed him two times
i'm red-green colorblind and blue-purple i think cant remember shits weak
Well, the clock says it's time to close now
I guess I'd better go now
I'd really like to stay here all night.
Quote by pyrochris
Quick question about colorblindness.... Does that mean you actually see in black and white? Like, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference watching a color movie vs. a black and white film?

Or is it more like, some colors just don't contrast against each other the way they should?

It's both, colorblindness varies.

I have a feeling I will be colorblind when I get older, my grandpa was.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Blue flower, red thorns!
Blue flower, red thorns!
Blue flower, red thorns!

...This would be so much easier if I wasn't COLORBLIND!

Blue flower, red thorns!
Blue flower, red thorns!
Blue flower, red thorns!
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this

Quote by amazing FretMan
i ripped part of my foreskin off...oh well

Member #9 of the iPods Suck Balls Club, PM Oblivious16037 to join.

My UG Profile
I r colorblind

And to those of you who are completely ignorant- colorblind does NOT mean that you see black and white.

EDIT: grass is red for me. pretty cool eh?
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
Page 1 of 2