#1
I'm tired of caring so much about women's feelings, and I want to turn into a womanizing pimp. So what I want you to do is help me stop caring about them, and tell me how to use them effectively.
#3
Practice on your mom.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
#4
Make sure that 90% of your clothes are leopard print, and the other 10% are made of actual leopard. It helps if you have a massive leopard print hat too.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
#6
Slap every woman's ass in sight and yell "Yo, bitch!!! Make me a sandwich then suck my dick!"
#7
@ Yakult and blues_rocker's comments.
Just don't care, gawd, it's not like girls care either.
#9
well...first you gotta find chicks with really low self esteem and make them your "hoes" it'll help if you got alot of confidence 'cuz girls can tell if your a wuss or not. then your hoes will gather more hoes (friends most likely) after that just keep adding to your repitoire of "hoes" until you got enough that you get aids, or get bored or die and go to hell...what ever fits best
#11
Quote by bobby_splax
well...first you gotta find chicks with really low self esteem and make them your "hoes" it'll help if you got alot of confidence 'cuz girls can tell if your a wuss or not. then your hoes will gather more hoes (friends most likely) after that just keep adding to your repitoire of "hoes" until you got enough that you get aids, or get bored or die and go to hell...what ever fits best


Not a bad plan.
My God, it's full of stars!
#13
Seriously, you must have met some shallow chicks to not want to care about them
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this

Quote by amazing FretMan
i ripped part of my foreskin off...oh well

Member #9 of the iPods Suck Balls Club, PM Oblivious16037 to join.

My UG Profile
#14
I offer classes starting at $15/hr.

Basics

* The Pimp Walk
* The Pimp Slap
* How to Keep Your Pimp Hand Strong
* Clothes
* Bitches and Ho's
* How to pronounce 'Sammich"
* What Constitutes a Good "Sammich"
* How Much 'Dem Ho's Give You
* And Many More
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!


"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
#15
Quote by Metal-X
I offer classes starting at $15/hr.

Basics

* The Pimp Walk
* The Pimp Slap
* How to Keep Your Pimp Hand Strong
* Clothes
* Bitches and Ho's
* How to pronounce 'Sammich"
* What Constitutes a Good "Sammich"
* How Much 'Dem Ho's Give You
* And Many More




Sigged.
#17
Quote by schecter_guy
buy a pimp cup at spencer's and everything else will fall into place.

The pimp cup is not bought, it is earned.
#18
Full frontal lobotomy
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████