Any played the new Hamer Californian??

I love my Hamer now, so I was curious as to what the new Californian sounded/felt like... anyone given it a try?
Peavy 6505
Crate G1500
BBE 381
Hamer Standard Flametop
Paul Reed Smith Soap-Bar Maple II
Paul Reed Smith Santana
ProCo Solo, H20 Liquid Chorus

Thrash will never die
The Californian is a great guitar. What type of Hammer do you play, and what type of music do you play?
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
yes! another person with a hamer on here! I would of played it if it was at the store i got mine.
I play a Standard archtop flametop, with a blueburst finish and creme binding. The only thing I didnt like about this guitar was the pickups it came with. So I switched them out for some EVO 2s. But I think I am going to switch out the bridge pickup for an Evolution now. I really do love this guitar. My bandmate isn't really a fan, but thats because he doesn't like the feel of the neck. He's an all out Gibson fan...you know how they are haha.

I play mostly metal, and now and then I play some slow clean/light od, classical feeling stuff. Just whatever I make up that sounds good for the most part with some Yngwie and Vai inspired progressions.

I was wondering about the Californian because we play in a lot of different tunings so it would be nice to have a guitar that I can just swap out instead of have to sit there and tune...nobody wants to do that in the middle of a show. The one store that was going to start to sell Hamer's in my area decided to go with ESP just because its a more well known name...i havent had much experience with ESP either. So now if I wanna play a Californian I gotta drive two hours. So thats why i figured I would get a general consensus on here, even though I know you absolutely gotta play a guitar before you even think about buying one.
Peavy 6505
Crate G1500
BBE 381
Hamer Standard Flametop
Paul Reed Smith Soap-Bar Maple II
Paul Reed Smith Santana
ProCo Solo, H20 Liquid Chorus

Thrash will never die