making a song. Since we have to do a project in health about staying away from achohol and drugs, one of the options was to make a song. Me and one of my friends in the group want to do the song so we both can play guitar(Acoustic) with some chords. Im going to try to convince them the 2 other ones do it i just need some easy chords(because my friends has been playing acoustic since december)and it has to make the other people towant to the the song.Any help on making the easy chord progression ?(for a song about staying drug free or dont drink achohol)
so like some simple open chords? hmmm... try something like G D Am.....or like A E D....i dont really know what else to give you.
You're what, 13? 14? What do you know about staying away from drugs and alcohol—let alone knowing anything ABOUT drugs and alcohol? Nothing. Exactly. What does this have to do with the topic. Nothing.

Anyways, you're an "Emo Defender," so you can stick with the emo chords. Open chords, power chords. It'll sound horrible—but hey, that's ok, it's not like anyone is expecting a masterpiece.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
Quote by ChurchNSkate
You're what, 13? 14? What do you know about staying away from drugs and alcohol—let alone knowing anything ABOUT drugs and alcohol? Nothing. Exactly. What does this have to do with the topic. Nothing.

Anyways, you're an "Emo Defender," so you can stick with the emo chords. Open chords, power chords. It'll sound horrible—but hey, that's ok, it's not like anyone is expecting a masterpiece.

just because i have that doesnt mean im emo. And besides i dont really like playing power chords, they are dull to me
how about a blues progression? I IV V?

Gear:
Partscaster/Tele into a bunch of pedals, a Maz 18 head, and a Z Best cab.
Quote by roamingbard13
how about a blues progression? I IV V?

I'd do that but my friends arnt into blues. How is this chord progression

C G F Gm ?
Quote by SOMETHINGSOAD
I'd do that but my friends arnt into blues. How is this chord progression

C G F Gm ?

that Gm doesn't flow very well,
Try C G Am F instead.