Ha I like your singer. He does a nice job working up the crowd (Assuming you're the guitar player?)

Vocals weren't too strong (Sounds weak and unsupported at times) but nontheless got the job done well.

You (guitarist) look really tense. Just loosen up a little!!! Sounds like y'all had fun. Too bad it didn't finish! Good job !
Hi!

Sig Retired.
Quote by la bamba
Ha I like your singer. He does a nice job working up the crowd (Assuming you're the guitar player?)

Vocals weren't too strong (Sounds weak and unsupported at times) but nontheless got the job done well.

You (guitarist) look really tense. Just loosen up a little!!! Sounds like y'all had fun. Too bad it didn't finish! Good job !

Yeah, i was the guitarist.

However, i was not nervous. That's how I act normally, if not acting a little show-ey. Later on in the video i proceed to make faces at the singer.

I'll crit you all tomorrow, I'm tired. Just leave me a link if you're not so tired.
Nice work .

I'm pretty sure the 4th chord is an Am, not a C, however.

Way to rake in the cash!

EDIT: Oh I guess you can listen to this https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=549533
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Last edited by FacingUsAll at Mar 22, 2007,
nice dude, I liked the crowd warmup at the beggining.

crit my band at a talent show, link in sig

thanks
Haha, that was tight. This could be sweet with some bass and drums... the white mans version. One time my band covered Bombs over Baghdad by Outkast. I've got it on video... I might upload it sometime.

You guys did a good job on this one, kept it straight-up and simple, wish it wasn't cut off short though. Ha, and the little dance in the chorus is nice too.

Keep up the good work.

Oh yeah, if you want to crit the song I did today, here it is

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=551160
Last edited by elementwood89 at Mar 23, 2007,
Impressive, you worked the crowd quite well. My only remaining question is, jumpsuits?

Edit: Oh, and out of curiousity, where are you guys from?
[SIZE=
Last edited by SupImJimmy at Mar 25, 2007,
great job man... the guitar was great and the vocals were great too... i love it when i play cover songs and the crowd gets into it... i did backstreet boys one time and the crowd was like that and they started singing along... its awesome.. good job
Quote by Bmm386
Maryland.

If i get raped I'm blaming you.

haha. I used to live there. First grade was ace.
[SIZE=