Hey, I play guitar for sometimes hours at a time, and I have been sitting in a computer chair or my bed. When I sit in the computer chair, my back rests against an armrest and is killing me by about an hour. When I sit on my bed, I tend to lay back more, and my fretting arm is messed up. I was wondering if anyone knew a very comfortable chair that I could sit and play for hours.

P.s. I didn't know where to put this, sorry if it doesn't go here.
I use a stool sense I have a few stools in my basement. Theres no backrest but no armrest so I play on that for about an hour or more.
"See, you're born punk. When you get your first haircut, then you're alternative. Then you let it grow long, then you're metal." - Kirk Hammett
any armless chair with a small back support is great. also stools or even ottomans(footrests) work well. i use the footrest for a recliner as my guitar chair. its not the best thing ive ever used but its the best I currently have. my friend found a really nice chair at staples that works perfect for guitar. try looking around those places if you want a new chair. anything with arms really messes up your technique and gets uncomfortable after a while.
2006 Fender Deluxe Players Strat w/ Stephens Design Mojo pickups
Gibson SG Special
Carvin DC727 w/ Bareknuckle Nailbomb 7 and CWP 7
Mesa Boogie Mark IV head
Mesa Boogie 2x12 Cab MC90/EV200w

VP of Carvin Club but call me Il Duce
Yeah My father has this old guitar chair with 2 different height foot rest built on it, with a small backrest, it really works great as well.
"See, you're born punk. When you get your first haircut, then you're alternative. Then you let it grow long, then you're metal." - Kirk Hammett
yea i use my drum stool
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
i prefer a desk chair with no arm rests. but it depends on what guitar you play.
Quote by cagnius
I'd rather be spooning than doing my essay...