Alright guys, I'm a bass player by profession, and this is my first foray into the Guitar forums, so here goes.

I just recieved this guitar for free from my best friend's mom. She found it in the trash while cleaning out and renovating this house for her daughter. She found this little treasure and decided to give it to me. I think it's really cool. Here it is:

Notice the zero fret? Also notice it's missing a pickguard, located just below the neck pickup, I'm guessing.

The model number is EP-10T, and it's made in Japan.

My guesstimate is that it's an older year Epiphone. I just don't know the model. Anyone know this guitar?
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
Damn that thing looks old....but looks nice though...
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
shit fool clean it up and sell it those things r worth like up to 600 bucks ^_^

if not send it to me
Gear
Jackson Dinky (Yeah)
Crate Flexwave 120 Head (Yeah)
Randall RX412 (Yeah)
Quote by natel0083
http://www.vintagesilvertones.com/forsale_gtr-teisco_ep-10t.html

Apparently its a Teisco ep10t, made sometime in the 60's-70's.

Great, thanks for the help!

No, I'm not giving it away. It's going to be a project for my little brother, a guitar player.

Any idea whereabouts I can find parts for this guitar, other than eBay?

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy

Quote by mh400nt
yeah you can get good parts at warmouth..thats pretty cool though man...
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
Why is it that nothing like this ever happens to me? All I ask is that some old guy says to me

"Oh I found this in my house just taking up space, I herd you play guitar maybe it’s of some use to you"

Stephen "ok I’ll take a look!"

Old guy hands Stephen a 1959 Gibson Les Paul Standard....

Stephen then drops pants.

Well done man don't change it just clean it up a little keep all the parts you take off.
member #3 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join

Gibson Les Paul Std Trans Amber
Gibson Les Paul Std P90 Gold top
Gibson Les Paul 1968 Custom V.O.S.
1980 Chiquita Travel Guitar
Fender 2006 Anniversary
Ashdown Fallen Angel stack.
Quote by krimm
I think your friend's mother wants to have sex with you.

Real mature. *reported*

---------------------

Well anyway, I actually plugged it in out of curiosity and IT STILL WORKS! Obviously, I'm excited it still works, because that takes off most of the labor on the electronics. As a matter of fact, all I've done to it so far is replace some screws on the electronics plate, found the bridge pickup string inside the guitar and put it back on with new pickup screws, and cleaned it off.

Great sounding guitar, too. Really surprising for its relative age. Now I just need to find the era-correct pickguard and tremolo bar and I'll be in business.

Quote by KISSguitarist

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy

Quote by mh400nt