Alright I have a question about the Boss GE-7 Equalizer Pedal. I have a Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt so before you go on bashing it yeah I kinda like it. Well until I have enough money to buy a nice tube. I was wondering if I could buy an equalizer pedal and help my tone a little bit. I have my amp almost exactly where I want it but can fine tune it. I have heard though that some pedals make digital amps sound worse ( for example my old DS-1 sounded like shit). So if any one knows if this works well in front of a Spider III please let me know.

EDIT: I recorded with it into a rackmount EQ at low volume and it sounded really nice.
Modelling amps dont usually take nicely to pedals- but i dont think an EQ counts- it will probably make your Spider somewhat nicer...even though you could put your foot through it to make it sound better lol, nah, it's a good EQ, try before you buy
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
I'd save the money for another amp actually. Any pedal won't help the spiders. I tried with EQ pedals etc, and it still sucked.
Don't get a modelling amp if you want to use pedals, they don't go well together.

In summary, eq pedal won't work to make it improve.