Page 1 of 2
There was a spider that was this big l l on my printer, so I took my poptarts wrapper and smushed it. I was listening to Morbid Angel, so i must of the adrenaline rush. Then I saw anther one right infront of the computer screen. But I was only listening to Slayer so I jumped back a bit. Then smushed it. I'm scared, I think one might be on the keyboard next.
Spiders come down from the ceiling above my kitchen table. Really creepy, I hate spiders..
I think I just saw one run across the computer screen, then I thought I saw one on the wall. Then I thought I saw one one my hand.

I'm scared.

I hate spiders.

Child experiences.
i tryed to smoke a spider once. just thought id share that.

it was a dead one btw
MY GEAR :
2000 Jackson SL-3 Soloist
Roland Cube 60
Boss Metal Zone
Dunlop 535q Wah
Shitty DS-1 (AKA Teh Pap3rWeIgHt)

Quote by Nole07
i have like 30 bucks to spend. and i wanna know from first hand experience does it make pp's huge? thanks
Quote by Jackson > you
i tryed to smoke a spider once. just thought id share that.

it was a dead one btw

shit..thats ****ed.
I was once eaten by a spider that big.

I was expecting a better experience.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
What?

When I was 9 or 10 I was helping my dad fix our neighbors wall.

And I saw a spider this big

-------------------------------------------------------------

And it was really close to my face.
stop making so many stupid threads lol
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Quote by glm
What?

When I was 9 or 10 I was helping my dad fix our neighbors wall.

And I saw a spider this big

And it was really close to my face.

I once saw a spider this big....

Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Quote by Metal-X

HOLY f*ckin shit!
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Aww I want spiders. I want a tarantula as a pet but since I can't get one I'd be more than happy to breed puny little spiders in jars. Too bad all the spiders I've ever found in my house were dead.
Quote by Metal-X

That's two spiders! And they're not really that big.

I like spiders. They're one of my favourite arthropods.
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
Quote by CaptainWow
That's two spiders! And they're not really that big.

I like spiders. They're one of my favourite arthropods.

Damnit, you just had to ruin my fun...
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Metal-X I hate you.

Camel spiders, that is the ONLY picture/video that freaks me out of them that I've seen.
I've seen more pictures and videos.
But that one...I hate you.
Quote by Metal-X

Now here's something I've been wondering... Camel spiders really aren't this big right? So why are these ones so big then?
Quote by clint160
Now here's something I've been wondering... Camel spiders really aren't this big right? So why are these ones so big then?

it's because they're not camel spiders, though they are commonly believed to be.
Quote by glasscock
it's because they're not camel spiders, though they are commonly believed to be.

O rly?

The reason they look so big in that picture is because there is no real sense of perspective or scale in the photo, the only real point of reference being the soldier's leg, and he could be standing between 5-10 feet away. Their bodies only get to be about 3-4 inches long, with a legspan about as wide as a ping-pong paddle.
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
Last edited by CaptainWow at Mar 21, 2007,
Quote by Shea Donoghue
Wow. Killing a spider. The ultimate rush.

I don't like the killing of spiders. I love spiders. They're my second favourite animal. Just let it crawl on your hand then take it outside, that's what I always do.

I once did that with a millipede (spelling?) in my classroom and everyone was freaked out. I was laughing when it crawled up my sleeve and to my neck, but I pulled it off and put it on the ground.

And then they learn to trust you, and you breed with their women, then you become their leader and use your bug-human hybrids to take over the world...
me and my cousin ate spiderwebs once when we were kids. we found the cobwebs in this segregated corner in his basement where the water tank was. it's bad enough you can't save in super mario 3 for nes, let alone resist not playing it for more than 30 seconds so we just peed in that corner. we called it the pee corner.
I think I felt crawling up my leg, and I'm almost standing on top of the chair.
Aww,c'mon,I keep tarantulas as pets and they bring life to my room!
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
Quote by glm

Lol, if I was you I'd get away from the computer.

But first, italicize the "ill"....

edit - V in his sig, the "ill" in illuminatti
Last edited by Siftings at Mar 21, 2007,
Quote by Siftings
Lol, if I was you I'd get away from the computer.

But first, italicize the "ill"....

Italicize what "I'll"?
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Eurgh, those camel spiders are sick. If I was ever confronted by one, I'd promptly find my cricket bat and go to town on it.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by glm

Aww...trap them in a jar and send them to me?
Or I could mail you my cat and he'll eat them.
Once, there was a dead cat in my bathroom, and one of my cats ait it. So I'm good with that.
Quote by Smokey Amp
Eurgh, those camel spiders are sick. If I was ever confronted by one, I'd promptly find my cricket bat and go to town on it.

+1

Except it'd be a baseball bat.
Quote by glm
Once, there was a dead cat in my bathroom, and one of my cats ait it. So I'm good with that.

I'm thinking/hoping your words got a bit muddled here...

Once I saw a tarantula-sized spider in my house. The biggest type you can get in the UK. I tried to put a mug over it but its legs were too big to fit under so I set my cat on it, and she got scared and ran off. So me and the sister spent the rest of the evening hopping on the furniture, so we couldn't touch the floor.
yeah man, spiders are a little creepy. in my old house, i saw this frikkin huge spider, so i sprayed some stuff on it.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Quote by Shea Donoghue
Wow. Killing a spider. The ultimate rush.

I don't like the killing of spiders. I love spiders. They're my second favourite animal. Just let it crawl on your hand then take it outside, that's what I always do.

I once did that with a millipede (spelling?) in my classroom and everyone was freaked out. I was laughing when it crawled up my sleeve and to my neck, but I pulled it off and put it on the ground.

Yeah spiders are sooooo cool. I once had this fat black spider crawl up my leg. It had a badass red tatoo on its back. I let cuddle up to my neck but later on I threw all my guts up and almost died in icu, but it was all good.
Spiders have never really bothered me. I usually just pick them up and take them outside.
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
I'm thinking/hoping your words got a bit muddled here...

Once I saw a tarantula-sized spider in my house. The biggest type you can get in the UK. I tried to put a mug over it but its legs were too big to fit under so I set my cat on it, and she got scared and ran off. So me and the sister spent the rest of the evening hopping on the furniture, so we couldn't touch the floor.

Girls ... well no actually I know quite a lot of guys who would act in the same way.
But still, you had the courage to try and put a mug over it, but then didn't dare touch the floor? And I mean can't the spider climb ? How did it end ?
Yeah, it climbed the curtains and my cat just looked at it. Then we lost sight of it and didn't see it again, hence the standing on chairs with something to bop it with. It never came back, scary stuff.
Quote by Wikipedia

In the Middle East, it was once rumored among American and coalition military forces stationed there that Solifugae will feed on living human flesh. The story goes that the creature will inject some anaesthetizing venom into the exposed skin of its sleeping victim, then feed voraciously, leaving the victim to awaken with a gaping wound. Solifugae, however, do not produce such an anaesthetic, and they do not attack prey larger than themselves unless threatened. Other stories include tales of them leaping into the air, disemboweling camels, eerie hissing, screaming, and running alongside humvees; all of these tales are false, apparently told to new recruits in order to frighten them, to the amusement of the veterans. Online videos indicate that U.S. Marines sometimes place camel spiders in a ring with scorpions to watch them fight.

Due to their bizarre appearance many people are startled or even afraid of them. However, the greatest threat they pose to humans is their bite in self-defense when one tries to handle them. There is no chance of death directly caused by the bite, but, due to the strong muscles of their chelicerae, they can produce a proportionately large, ragged wound which is prone to infection.

Y'see. By the, by the, by way, Camel Spiders are actually called Soliguae and are arachnids and thus not really spiders.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Page 1 of 2