I am reposting this. It got closed yesterday because I posted to much. I wanted to know what other people think. I myself actually like. I think it is the way I picture it in my head.

Make Myself

Blood and guts.
Tounge and cheek.

Shit, I put my hands where my eyes can't see,
Just the way Busta told it to me,
Because sometimes I need to believe
Just by hearing the smallest of things.

Wind and leaves.
Birds and bees.

Shit, some girls get mad at me,
I can be kind of mean.
"Baby you gonna have to leave,
Girl I got to get some sleep."

Yesterday and today.
Tomorrow never is.

Shit, these damn days are troubling.
I should come to grips with you and me,
And wake up from this dream.
No...I know we are meant to be (I am disillusional).

Blood, sweat, and tears.
I drank to many beers
Last night...now my Goddamn head hurts.

I know that this thing seems a bit irregular in its structure and flow. But it really fits the music I have in my head. It is this kind of pleasent upbeat music. Like you would hear on Scrubs
What the hell is wrong with Bobby Hill
Last edited by California? at Mar 21, 2007,
in a rap song this would be good cuz it is the same thing over and over but it is be good for hip hop standards
I don't see how it would be good for a rap song, maybe like g love and special sauce stuff.

And as far as the title, I was struggling. The song is about how I get depressed too much over girls, and then to beat the depression I wake make myself into a individual I am not. Like I will start demoralizing women and drinking to much. Or I will try to totally black out the stuff that is bothering.

But in the end I will always end up falling for that girl, and start imagining things that are not happening. Then I will just get drunk. I really try not to take myself tooseriously, and I tried to reflect it here... well maybe not.

But it is meant to be a little silly.
What the hell is wrong with Bobby Hill
Last edited by California? at Mar 21, 2007,